Someone has been eating worms

Guest Coucou

Guest Disco Stu

As already discussed....oh do keep up :!:

The forum is infinite and therefore there is no such thing as 'crossing the line'

Getting boring though isn't it. Where's Coucou when you need him ?

Did someone call? I am meant to be working you know!

News just in, I've got my hands on evidence that Criminals are planning to flood the powdered worm market with dodgy produce. These criminals must be stopped!

top secret.jpg

Guest capt_janeway
you're mean :lol: spoiling all my fun. anyway I reckon /you eats worms.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Eh? I know I'm a big girl but I draw the line at worms :wink:

Would you believe it Capt Janeway? We've just spent 10 pages talking about you and your worm eating habits. Where have you been? Apart from the Aplha Quadrant :lol:

I mean Alpha, not Aplha. Or is it Delta? Ooh, those snails have disagreed with me.

Oh, and a quick note to Capt Janeway, or other ladies who may read this topic and wonder why I keep referring to them as "He" :? , I didn't think it would read convincingly to anyone if I used gender neutral language like "they" so I decided to go with the majority population of the forum. :lol:

Guest bugeyes

Scary thing is ive really eaten genuine garden sails served up on a plate with garnish n chips!!!!!..........nope not your your froggy esgargot either!

Guest bugeyes

MMMMMN mine were greek snails ......great hmmmmn ok looked exactly like snails on my garden buggers eat my plants, SO I ATE THEM HA HA HA HA HA HA HNA!!!!!!

You can get chocolate coated scorpions from Selfridges, worms and snails aren't really all that bad by comparison. Used to be able to get baby octopus at my local Sainsbury's too.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest ClintEastman

Walked into my local Tescos the other day, went up to the YTS and asked “Have you got frogs legs?” Turned out it was just the way he walked. Bu bu bum tishhh. :wink:

Guest ClintEastman
NO!!! Not until i have the new divx settings for the mpx200 :D :lol:

Going to finish "Speed Boost: MPx200 Edition" first!

God my phone is running fast!

It was running VERY fast, just tured out not very stable! :roll: