Copyright

Guest DMF

Guest beersoft

im not one for starting a fight but doesn't your little ftp server break those?

Use of the Service  

6.1 You shall not use the Service: (a) in a way that does not comply with the terms of any legislation or any licence applicable to you or that is in any way unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; (:lol: without prejudice to the generality of (a) above, in connection with the carrying out of a fraud or criminal offence against Freeserve and/or its agents (including BT), or any public telecommunications operator; © to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of any copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights; (d) to send or procure the sending of any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; (e) in a way that does not comply with any instructions Freeserve or its agents (including BT) has given under Clauses 5.1 and 5.5; (f) in a way that in BT's reasonable opinion could materially affect the quality of any telecommunications service, including the Service, provided by Freeserve; (g) to store more than 100Mb of e-mail or 1,000 e-mails on your Freeserve e-mail account; (h) to send e-mails with attachments greater than 10Mb in size.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Paul [MVP]

Just a few words before I lock this topic...

Midnight is a designated Moderator on the forum, and therefore is authorised to make judgements on posts on behalf of myself, the site owner. In this case I think he has done the right thing.

I think that Midnights opinions on the copyright issue are spot on. Were we to be contacted by a copyright owner with regards to content hosted or linked from the site, we would of course remove it immediately.

DMF has clearly stated an intention to distribute, as well as complete copyright movies, copyrighted software. This is in very clear breach of our stated rules.

DMF - this topic is now locked, please do not start another thread on this subject, or myself or a moderator will be forced to take action.

Topic moved to OT and locked - Have a nice day ;-)

P