OTA Unlock, a new site, a new location.

Guest Will

Guest cris_magadan

how can they identify my imei and how to unlock my phone on this kind of error: it is not digitaly signed please contact your service provider??? and my phone is smart amazing phone 2002. please help me this is my first time. thanks

Guest Disco Stu

Type *#06# into the phone keypad to get the full IMEI number to use when unlocking.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest mancat

I am still unable to unlock my spv e200 after following all the advice on the Orange developers website and forums etc. Can anyone offer any advice?

Guest mancat

I get to the webpage that says my phone will be unlocked but I have never received the message on my phone that it says will take about 5 minutes to receive. I looked on the Orange forum and tried their steps, such as leaving GPRS connection open but am getting exactly the same problem. I contacted Orange ages ago but still not had a reply.

Cheers

Guest mancat

I appreciate your message! If Only Orange (or anyone else for that matter) were as helpful as this site. At least I know someone will try to help if I visit here.

I'll keep on keeping on.

Guest mancat

I appreciate your message! If Only Orange (or anyone else for that matter) were as helpful as this site. At least I know someone will try to help if I visit here.

I'll keep on keeping on.

Guest fozzie

Have you downloaded and run the Action Register app on your SPV? (You should get a prompt to download it from the Orange Developers unlock web page if you enter an incorrect IMEI in three times).

Guest fozzie

Hmmm, I still can't edit my posts.

Anyway, I just checked and you only need to enter the wrong IMEI once. Download the Action Register app and install on SPV. Run it & select 'Register' to register your SPV. Make sure that the phone number is in the format +44xxxxyyyyyy. Once that is done, go through the unlock process on the Orange website (Again, make sure the phone number is in the same +44xxxxyyyyyy format. When you've done that, go back to the Action Register app on the SPV and select the menu option 'Get Commands'. Hopefully, within a few seconds the SPV will come up with the unlocked message. This method has worked for me over 20 times :)

Guest pswillies

I unlocked my E100 a few months ago using the OTA method... everything worked fine.

However, a couple of days ago my phone somehow managed to re-lock itself. Has anybody else experienced this? Was it the phone that somehow initiated the locking, or did Orange decide to do it for me?

Haven't got around to unlocking again yet.... I'll give it a try later. :roll:

Guest mancat

Hello,

I've downloaded the app register but am still unable to get the phone unlocked. Also I cant find 'get cmds' I just get the option to register, set lock, quit.

I'll have another go tonight, tho.

Cheers Again

Guest fozzie

Sounds like the old version of Action Register. The left soft key should say 'Register' and the right soft key 'Options' with 'Register', 'Get Commands' and 'Quit'. Does yours say this.

(Whenever I run Action Register it pre-populates the number field with 0xxxxyyyyyy which I edit to +44xxxxyyyyy. Also, it always says 'No' against 'Registered:', even after clicking on 'Register' so don't worry about what it says in that field.)

Guest fozzie
Fozzie,  

My Options are 1 Register 2 Launch Lock 3 Quit.  

Do you think this is an old version of Action Register?

Yes, but.............

Bleedin' hell! Its only just worked!!

Who cares :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dearsina

I care, I have the old version too, can't seem to find a new one anywhere. Even Orange will give you the old one if you punch in a bad imei. Could someone either post it here, or send me a copy via email? I don't understand why it was removed, it's not like Orange doesn't give them out on their website, without any copyrights attached may I ad.

sina

london

Guest Abdulonline

Hi there,

I am just posting to confirm the action that I need to take to software unlock the phone.

After i have submitted the form on the OTA website, what do I need to do to the Orange SPV?

Thanks

Guest Disco Stu
Hi there,

I am just posting to confirm the action that I need to take to software unlock the phone.

After i have submitted the form on the http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=102618>OTA website, what do I need to do to the Orange SPV?

Thanks

You need to have connected the phone to the internet first (Orange home or Google, anything) and after you fill in the form you just wait for the confirmation screen to pop up, and job's a good 'un :)

Guest fozzie
I care, I have the old version too, can't seem to find a new one anywhere. Even Orange will give you the old one if you punch in a bad imei. Could someone either post it here, or send me a copy via email? I don't understand why it was removed, it's not like Orange doesn't give them out on their website, without any copyrights attached may I ad.

sina

london

Why do you think you need a different version of the Action Register app? mancat unlocked his phone with the version from the Orange site.

Guest Abdulonline

Just another little query......

Do I have to go on the OTA website from the SPV or is it ok if I use my PC to fill in the form.

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.