Me new car

Guest J273

Guest Paul [MVP]

178mph in a Fiesta?

Seems (a) unlikely and (:lol: dangerous ;-)

P

Good car but if you're going to mod it please get a three door!

My mate's got a Fiesta Turbo and that does 178mph!

buhaha,

highest claimed track speed in a standard equipment smart has hit 127mph, (modded ecu).

and now someone's put a Z engine in one, and it does wheelies!

Guest davo141

hey, just thought i'd post my first car! got it a couple of months ago, starting to do some mods to it now. Itsa SEAT Ibiza Chill 1.4

ICE includes -

2 12inch JL subs

Pioneer amp

6 cd autochanger

roof mounted 7inch widescreen tv

playstation 2

external (not fitted yet)

ASG racing bodykit needs spraying

17inch intersport alloys,

rage exhaust

california style rear lights

what u guys think???

pics taken with my spv e200 :lol:

my car 2.jpg

my car.jpg

Guest AdrianFRST
"]

178mph in a Fiesta?

Seems (a) unlikely and (:D dangerous ;-)

P

Hehe, something of a baiting statement :lol: It's not the one in my sig, that's a comparative baby at only ~ 300hp.

It's true, timed with fully calibrated Racelogic laser timing gear at Bruntingthorpe proving ground, Leicester, 4th September 2003.

img5.jpg

img8.jpg

2.1 16v Zetec, all steel bottom end, Garrett GT30 @ 1 bar boost, 750cc injectors, Autronic Management etc. A tad over 500hp, currently being rebuilt for a target of 650+hp.

It is very (:( though!

My first car is arriving tomorrow, clio 172.  A cool £1650 insurance premium.  I know they've released the 182 but I don't like it!

One company tried to sell me a quote of £5395!

One company tried to sell me a quote of £5395!

It's broken down, don't know wheter to laugh or cry. Only picked it up on friday. Does the 14 day return apply to cars? Renault can keep the f :twisted: :twisted: king thing

Guest davo141

anyone know what the EPC system is in an ibiza? because the light is on when i'm driving.. and i dont know why.

it came on after i raced a corsa.. and beat it obviously, but it just wont go off now :lol:

Guest nedge2k

By the sound of it your ECU's gon into limp mode . Prob jus a loose connection making it think sumin's gone open circuit but id get it checked out, could be masking deeper horrors! On the subject of first cars, here's my baby. Puts all you boy racers to shame.

1.8 Turbo, Rear Wheel Drive, Totally Standard, Good for 140mph easy.

New Picture5.jpg

Guest Paul [MVP]

I have to agree about the Clioi 182, the exhaust pipes look silly, the 172 is nicer!

P (packing a mere 237 bhp, but normally aspirated and thru all 4 wheels ;-))

Guest davo141

my mates first car at 17 was a toyota supra , one of the first models... 2.8i, none turbo'd, but we got 150. has a cool digital dash, crap speakers though, crackle all the time. but its sooo nice, reminds me of nightrider!

Guest davo141

i guess its cos i was only 17 when i got insured on it.. its got alot of kit, like sports seats, climate control, air con, 6 cd autochanger alloys... but i was pretty shocked at the high price