Brushed Fire

Guest Eleventh

• 2 weeks later...

seeing as your previous skins are stunning I;m looking forward to your new ones. love your logo by the way.

Wish I could create things like that

Think I'm gonna start reading some tutorials in the morning..... now it's time for my bed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest uzi_999

hi everyone.. i have a little problem with this skin... i think the image has burned into my screen. i have an original SPV classic and i had the skin installed for quite a while. when i came to hard reset and i removed the battery after the actual reset and u know when the display is going off but it can still be seen in lines.. the swirly pattern of the homescreen can still be seen...a few hard resets later and now im not using the brushed fire but whenever i remove the battery and the display "goes off in lines" the pattern can still slightly be seen. can anyone else with a SPV classic please remove their battery and confirm this????

Guest Eleventh
hi everyone.. i have a little problem with this skin... i think the image has burned into my screen. i have an original SPV classic and i had the skin installed for quite a while. when i came to http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?p=97945#97945>Hard Reset and i removed the battery after the actual reset and u know when the display is going off but it can still be seen in lines.. the swirly pattern of the http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewforum.php?f=43>homescreen can still be seen...a few hard resets later and now im not using the brushed fire but whenever i remove the battery and the display "goes off in lines" the pattern can still slightly be seen. can anyone else with a SPV classic please remove their battery and confirm this????

To tell you the truth I have no idea how it caused that. Now I'm wondering if Monitor Burn is also possible on Smartphone screens. ?

Am wondering if you enable the screensaver function of your SPV? it might be that your screen is always on even on standby.

• 1 month later...
Guest HurricaneDave

but the spv is a tft screen is it not?

i thought that monitor burn only happened on crt displays where the image is burned into the phospher (or summat like that anyway)

oh by the way.. SUPERB skin,, looks ace on me e200

• 3 weeks later...

hi, the screenshots look amazing! i was hooked straight away, but everytime i try to install it, my phone (SPV C500) says i dont have permissions to install it :?:

i looked for de-certing info but apparently c500's dont need to be de-certified???

i really want this skin! :cry: :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I hope this isnt a repeated question.. ive had a look thru the pages and doesnt seem to be...

Can anyone tell me how to add the alarm pluggin to the front page? I've installed the alarm plugin but it doesnt seem to appear on Brushed fire??

Any help would be great.. Thanks!

Guest Eleventh
Hi there, I hope this isnt a repeated question.. ive had a look thru the pages and doesnt seem to be...

Can anyone tell me how to add the alarm pluggin to the front page? I've installed the alarm plugin but it doesnt seem to appear on Brushed fire??

Any help would be great.. Thanks!

Cybox,you can select it at the >settings>homescreen>>home screen layout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.