Flash SPV E100 to QTek 7070?

Guest adriandaz

i am trying to upgrade my wife's sap from qtek 7070 rom to the smart amazing 1.7. how do i do this? I can't seem to do a http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?p=97945#97945>Hard Reset. Or I didnt follow the instructions fully. :) anyway.... HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Thanks in advance.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO UPGRADE TO SAP 1,7 IT WILL SIMLOCK YOUR PHONE AND YOU CAN'T USE PHONE IN OTHER NET AND AFTER UPGRADE YOU CAN'T UPGRADE TO OTHER ROM IT LOCK YOU PHONE TOTALY

DON'T EVER USE SAP ROM

Guest allyourbasekris

I don't know about special characters, but the most O2 friendly update I've used is the I-mate update. I even have my mms messenging service working with it. I think you can get it from www.imate.com.

Have funI don't know about special characters, but the most O2 friendly update I've used is the I-mate update. I even have my mms messenging service working with it. I think you can get it from www.imate.com.

Have fun, It not only network unlocks it, but it also has no app certification.

I'm also looking to flash a SPV to a Qtek to get support for Nordic characters, anybody been successful in doing this?

sina

london

you can use danish orange rom 1,6 :idea:

Guest dearsina

Really? And that works fine on a UK spec SPV? What exactly is different in the Danish one? Does it perhaps even have a Norwegian menu?

sina

london

Really? And that works fine on a UK spec SPV? What exactly is different in the Danish one? Does it perhaps even have a Norwegian menu?

sina

london

no it's don't have norwegian but danish is like norwegian :wink:

it's work great on my qtek7070

Guest dearsina

What about the E200, is there a way to set it to have a norwegian t9? (sorry to be jumping topics, but I just bought one, well, another, looking to shift it in Norway...)

What about the E200, is there a way to set it to have a norwegian t9? (sorry to be jumping topics, but I just bought one, well, another, looking to shift it in Norway...)

you can upgrade to qtek8080 rom it's have norwegian

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BlairWright

I want to go back to SPV E100 rom from QTek, (sick of not having english t9) but when i try i get the hung orange screen.

In the past i have tried a straight 1.6 upgrade but now orange seem to have pulled the 1.6 update from their site.... so ive tried the 1.3 upgrade.

No luck... any clues greatly appreciated!

Blair.

Guest dearsina

I've been playing around with installing danish ROMs on UK SPVs. I've found that you can safely install the SPV E200 Danish upgrade on a UK spec phone, an installing the t9 language util (freeware somewhere on the net...) you can set your t9 to danish and your menus to english. Good if you want to type norwegian t9, which is somewhat similar to danish.

The same thing has NOT worked on a SPV Classic. After installation everything seems fine, but the phone acts strange and doesn't connect to the network or cuts out connection after a while.

I've not tried to downgrade any ROMs, simply installed different language ROMs.

Thought I'd share that with you on this glorious evening.

sina

london

Guest per_le89
I've been playing around with installing danish ROMs on UK SPVs. I've found that you can safely install the SPV E200 Danish upgrade on a UK spec phone, an installing the t9 language util (freeware somewhere on the net...) you can set your t9 to danish and your menus to english. Good if you want to type norwegian t9, which is somewhat similar to danish.

The same thing has NOT worked on a SPV Classic. After installation everything seems fine, but the phone acts strange and doesn't connect to the network or cuts out connection after a while.

I've not tried to downgrade any ROMs, simply installed different language ROMs.

Thought I'd share that with you on this glorious evening.

sina

london

halla..vet du om en program som gjør e100 kan ta opp videoopptak??

Guest dearsina

>halla..vet du om en program som gjør e100 kan ta opp videoopptak??

Husker ikke... har e200 nå, jeg tror kanskje IA style programmene hadde mulighet for det, men jeg tviler egentlig, siden kameraet er eksternt.

Roughly translated:

>Do you know of any software that enables the e100 to record video?

I don't remember. Perhaps IA style software has. But I doubt it.

sina

london

Guest awarner [MVP]

[quote="dearsinaDo you know of any software that enables the e100 to record video?

I don't remember. Perhaps IA style software has.

Yep IA album does video but it is very slow and poor frame reate as the

camera is only a serial connection :D

• 6 months later...

ty bosing pzee..hehehe..changed my mind..ill keep the orange rom for a while coz i still have another spv with a qtek rom..im using it for my smart sim and the one with the orange rom for my cingular...thanks again!!!

• 3 weeks later...