Naked MPX exposed

Guest awarner

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mischievous

:roll: Just wondering if he was sober or not when he decided to take the phone apart? :roll: I thought you had to be 10 or under to take things apart like that anyhow?

Guest awarner [MVP]

Not sure what your problem is, but if you bothered to read any of the posts related to this the point of the experiment was to try and find the exact cause of the keyboard conflicts

with the DownLeft conflict being the main concern.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Guest idavid

doh! you kno wi even looked at that and thought it was that, never thought to read the name of the photo though... :)

tiny thing by the look of it. quite hard to see though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fjkesslerii

Help, I just wanna take my phone and play taget practice with it. Not really but I got my new case and it works perfect. But I ran into a problem. The ribbon cable that goes to the lcd from the main part of the phone tore. Is there any way I can get this part replaces without spending $75 dollars for this part. Does anybody know anything about this. I did see your picture and your cable looks nice, can I have it please. Just kidding. But any info on this would be so helpfull.

Thanks a million :) :x

Guest awarner [MVP]

I do not know of anywhere you can get a replacement part from :?

Where are you quoting $75 from? or is that the prisce of a replacement phone for you?

Guest squall

awarners tight there is no where that sells it on its own. The only way to get one would be to buy a new screen. I dont know of anywhere that sells them either. Im afraid there isnt a great deal you can do unless your good with a soilder iron, you could fassion your own cable or repair the one you have. Not recommended for novices

If i were you i would stick it on ebay and buy a replacement from ebay. There prices have dropped slightly recently. You can get them new sim free for £200 from carphone warehouse in the uk.

Sorry this isnt a happy post :)

Guest kyrkesmith

You could give Hayes, or whoever does Moto repairs a call, and see what they can do. That might cost you less than replacing it.

Guest squall

motorola do the repairs themselves. Dont know how you get in contact with them though, may be through your service provider, or there site