WHEN DO I STOP BEING A NEWBIE

Guest mikey1234

Guest superkingdave

how about the percentage of posts in off topic could be represented by a percentage of your stars being brown (to represent the colour of the produce coming out) by that notion i guess im mostly brown myself.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

for people who want more red stars the answer is simple get a red marker pen and colour in the stars,problem solved :wink:  :wink: or post crap like this to get an extra point towards a star  :wink:  :wink:

i tried with red pen but it is not easy to write on screen so i trying with more crap crap crap crap..........

Guest peekie
try to sue Pual  :idea:

better not let paul see that kjk or he might send you back to newbie points again :) ,see your one posting nearer to the 1000 and your next red star ( oneday they will go yellow ) :wink: :wink: :wink:

piekee

see your one posting nearer to the 1000 and your next red star ( oneday they will go yellow ) :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

i'll get all that i've to just keep post crap like you :)

Guest peekie

we are both on our ways to the next red star yessssssssssss :wink: :wink: :wink: keep posting the crap though paul will never know ,dam just pressed the alert moderator to this thread :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest peekie

dam it i see kjk has 10 postings more than me that cant be correct i will hav to tye in more crap :wink: :wink: :wink: blasted people from norway they beat me in postings and win world idol :wink: :wink: kidding :wink:

Guest peekie

thats the trouble when you let your wife use the laptop kjk she has been banned ( if she got access then she would have been banned along time ago )i will change my password that should stop her posting this type of response consider her moderated :) :D :D

thats the trouble when you let your wife use the laptop kjk she has been banned ( if she got access then she would have been banned along time ago )i will change my password that should stop her posting this type of response consider her moderated :)  :D  :D

I had same problem my laptop crashed 4time in one week so i buy a new one and give old to my wife and gess what that was big mistake now i've to fix her computer almost every day :D

Guest peekie

kjk is the moderator from this subject so if you can join its up to him...i know what you mean kjk with my wife and computers keep um in the kitchen as thats the best place as ive had virus apon virus thanks to her . i cant cook she can , computers i can see cannot. simple in the world heh and i can also write crap am i a member kjk?? :wink: :wink: :wink: