E200 SIM-UNLOCKKKKKKKK WHEN???

Guest hulk2

Guest Maverick

o/ ... yeaahh... I bought an E200 off ebay last week, with the hope that someone will come along and find a way to unlock it.. Now my prayers have been answered :-) .

Come on guys... 20 pds is not a bad amount to charge... what hope did u all have 1 week ago??

Guest lonegunman

Arghhhh unreal going away for a week in few hours and going to miss the grand opening, payment I would guess would be by palpay or nochex.

Guest blewer

Plus I'm sure that if you have to send your phone off then this is more of a hack than an unlock.

So after the ROM update it would surely relock??

OTA sounds better, well done Florin you should get some cash for your efforts :)

Guest zabirp

Thanx a million florin for my unlocked e200

=D>

Florin provided a quick & efficient service, good technical support! lol i recommend you to get your phone unlocked through him. No, I am not getting paid for advertising before anyone asks.

Now to bash free o2 gprs b4 it ends :!: :!:

Guest zabirp

yep, £20 is much more than the few hundreds of pounds orange are asking me to pay.

Machinly have you had any problems with your phone synchronising with computer since the unlock?

Guest Machinly
Machinly have you had any problems with your phone synchronising with computer since the unlock?

Actually funny you say that, I have found that it no longer recognises my phone as "SPV-e200" as it was called before but only as "guest"???

doesn't really bother me cos i dont sync my contacts or anything like that so still works fine for me.

Florin, do you know how to fix this anyway?

Guest rodestier

Can somebody tel me how i Rodestier from Holland can unlock the spv e200 i read the forum how can i pay and how will it go further??

Guest florin_m

About sync is starnge i have no problems here!

Try reboot pc and phone again. Should work ok, if not, hardreset phone. Never had that problem :) I don't patch the firmware so shound't affect how phone work!

Guest florin_m

No public link to site yet cause we still fixing the bugs on software, and I just give via PM the link to just few customers so i can handle ok to any customers complains!

I hope you understand that.

Regards,

Florin

Guest zekedk

Hi there,

i just tried the unlocking program, and it works like a charm on my danish e-200 :)

it's a very simple and cool program florin made for us :lol:

thumbs up!! :lol:

Guest nedge2k

Well, after some worrying times, my misus got her phone unlocked and as soon as i pay off the credit card ill be gettin mine done too. Nice work and customer support Florin :wink:

Guest zabirp
Actually funny you say that, I have found that it no longer recognises my phone as "SPV-e200" as it was called before but only as "guest"???

Spot on Machinly, thats whats happened to mine. Anyone else getting a similar problem?

I deleted the pairing and then re-paired the devices, it now recognises it as smartphone again, but somehow outlook has disappeared from my computer so it wont synch my diary & contacts.

Guest zekedk

doesn't really bother me cos i dont sync my contacts or anything like that so still works fine for me.

Florin, do you know how to fix this anyway?

Hi,

I had the same problem, but it was easily fixed:

(no phone in the cradle)

1) in active sync on your pc press 'file', then 'delete partnership'

2) put your phone in the cradle again, and go though the partnership wizard, and voila, it works again.

i personally think that it's a bit faster than a hard reset :)

/>zekedk

Guest Machineman

Can any body tell me how this works?

I wrote the complete IMEI nr in the IMEI part of the site click continue and nothing happens.

Greetzzz jeroen