SIM UNLOCK your MPX200

Guest florin_m

Guest ukmobileman

used imei-check co uk

to unlock mpx200

bit of delay confusion on details but once sorted (by email)

my code was there waiting worked 1st time

i recomend these guys - good service and support

Guest sniper1837

i want to unlock my motorla, but my paypal account is suspended... is there any other way where i can get my phone to unlock without using paypal??? can anyone be nice enough to just get me the code??? email me at [email protected].... thanks alot ive been trying forever to unlock my phone... thanks guys...

• 1 month later...

Just followed managed to unlock my mpx200, big up you internet guys. Thanks you allowed me to do what no back street market stall could!!!!

now if i could just get it to not display airplane mode on the front display!!!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fink1995

hi guys, not too sure how to go about this, can someone explain the process...

1. is it upload file? if so how do they know where it has come from

2. send payment to where

much appreciate any advice

Guest fink1995
follow the insturctions found here

http://www.imei-check.co.uk/mpx200unlock.php

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah read that page a few times but there was no answer to my questions. anyways its sorted now, i just thought i'll see what happens if i upload the file, and that was it. very straight forward from there, page auto takes you to the next one.

must say though what a sweet service, my phone was unlocked there in under a min.

cheers :(

Guest aedmunds
I'm please to announce that the MPX200 unlocker server is online too.

Just visit the www.imei-check.co.uk for more details.

Regards,

Florin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Florin ... awesome dude ... my phone is finally unlocked! One minor point, it took me a while to work out exactly how to do the start of hte process ... maybe a slightly simpler Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 etc ... the layout on your page gives the impression of sending the file back to you that you sent me ... until I read further down that I should do a few things first before submitting the file back. All I would do is move the IMEI, FILE and SUBMIT objects lower down the form, then it would be much clearer!! Don't know how many potential customers you've lost, but it took me a few mins to work out and I nearly walked away in frustration.

Cheers again for the service. Worked a treat!!

André

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Harbynger

Hiya folks,

Before I go thru with this I'd like to find out if anyone out there knows if its possible to get the MPX200 (which I got from AT&T) and configure it so that it would work for the Cingular network (ie. web-browsing)?

Any guides out there?

Many thanks

Hello!

I am going to buy motorola MPx200 with AT&T simlock.

The phone has windows 2003. Can i do unlocking with that op, or do i have to but win 2002 back?

I have read that AT&T locked phones cant work at tri-band. Is it right? I would like to use it on 900Mhz. I have seen some flashing programs, but will they work with all phones?

And finaly. If i unlock the phone and use my sim card in Europe. Can i use gprs and other stuff on my phone or are there some locked things still in it?

I really like this phone and i would like to buy it. But i cant buy it before i am sure it will work.

Thanks from help!

Guest awarner [MVP]

No ammount of flashing will make your MPX200 triband, it is a hardware configuration and not software.

It does not matter what OS you have you can still SIM unlock it with all

gprs etc.

Guest collector
No ammount of flashing will make your MPX200 triband, it is a hardware configuration and not software.

It does not matter what OS you have you can still SIM unlock it with all

gprs etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you say, that mpx200 that is bought from AT&T is useless in EUROPE ?

They make the phones 2band allthough there is also mpx200 that are 3band ?

Guest awarner [MVP]
Thnx.

So i hope i will be able to use my phone in estonia also when i will unlock it ?

You need to check with the network in Estonia as to what band they are using, if it is the 900 band then you need to look at either another network or look at getting another phone that is tri-band.

Yes!!  I've done it several times to three different MPx200's.  Once unlocked they stay that way :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just went to this site and paid $38. Well worth it! I got it unlocked in 3 minutes!