SIM UNLOCK your MPX200

Guest florin_m

• 1 month later...
Guest cosmin4u

hy.i have an mpx200 from at&t and pls can u tell me if i can make it works on 900?if it can how i can fix it?i am from romania and how can i make my payment?thx very much

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmk3d
I'm please to announce that the MPX200 unlocker server is online too.

Just visit the www.imei-check.co.uk for more details.

Regards,

Florin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Florin: Wondering about unlocking my MPx200 with your site. What code will you be providing? Will it be the "Network PUK" Unblock code? or prior/subsidy unlock code? Am wondering if I could get both. I am trying to unlock my AT&T MPx200 to work with Cingular SIM card. Got the Network PUK Unblock message and Cingular is no help in getting me that number.

My understanding is that the Network PUK unBlock code and Subsidy unLock code are two different things. Subsidy unlock being phone unlock and Network PUK being service provider unblock?

Can you ensure that the code you give me after paying will get my phone unlocked?

This is really frustrating. I just want to use an AT&T phone with Cingular. Since AT&T merged with Cingular, I don't see the problem. Sorry, relatively newb. :?:

If anyone else could shed some light on this also, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Guest awarner [MVP]

The problem you may have is that the Cingular band in your area may not be compatable. The AT&T mpx200 is only a dual band phone and covers the 1800\1900 band where as some Cingular areas are only 850 from what I have heard.

The SIM unlocking will allow the phone to be used on any network as long as they are 1800\1900 if your network uses the 900 or 850 then there is nothing you can do to make your mpx200 work.

Guest raeshaun31

My MPX200 is saying sim failure/insert sim emergency calls only what the heck do I do When I was just making calls a few minutes ago with the same sim card. :exclaim:PLEASE HELP!Is there anyone that can give me a solution to my problem if so Email me @ [email protected]

Edited by raeshaun31

Guest ANNGIEMIA

IS ANY LINK THAT WILL UNLOCK MY MPX200 FOR FREE SEE I HAVE MY MPX BUT I DON'T USE IT CAUSE ATT IS GONE BUT I WANT TO UNLOCK IT AND GIVE IT AWAY BUT I DONT WANT TO PUT MONEY IN TO IT ANY SUG... THANKS

• 1 month later...
Guest awarner [MVP]

More than likely it will remain SIM locked.

First post in almost two years :shock: but belated welcome to the site anyway :D

PS the PPC section may be better for your question though ;)

Guest ilijak
More than likely it will remain SIM locked.

First post in almost two years :shock: but belated welcome to the site anyway :D

PS the PPC section may be better for your question though ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well thanks,I think. I was always on this site, but so far i didnt feel the need to get into the discussion because the questions i wanted to ask were already asked:)

And i hate the newbie thing beside my name :twisted:

Guest Hans N

As starter with smartphones I choose the MPX200 over here in Holland.

For sale for 99 Euro. With pre-paid Vodafone ( and simlock ).

imei-check.co.uk worked like a charm. Orderded, payed (Paypal), straightaway got my codes, entered them, BINGO !.

2 minutes at the most.

There are several shops in Holland where they have this phone for sale at the moment for 99Euro's, so fellow countrymen, this address works.

Hans.

Guest christoc

Awesome service! I just unlocked my second MPX200, had one unlocked over a year ago with GSM Locker, this was much faster, easier and cheaper than GSMLocker!

Thanks!

Guest randn
I'm please to announce that the MPX200 unlocker server is online too.

Just visit the www.imei-check.co.uk for more details.

Regards,

Florin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Florin - i have a mpx200 that has Windows Mobile 5 on it.

But its SIM locked. SO i went to your website at IMEI and downloaded the motounlock.exe to get ready to get the file and imei to the server.

but i get a message saying that 'Phone is App locked! - pls. unlock it and run again setup' !!

any pointers on what i can do? so that i can get the SIM unlocking started?

Guest Madeye
Florin - i have a mpx200 that has Windows Mobile 5 on it. 

But its SIM locked.  SO i went to your website at IMEI and downloaded the motounlock.exe to get ready to get the file and imei to the server.

but i get a message saying that 'Phone is App locked! - pls. unlock it and run again setup' !!

any pointers on what i can do? so that i can get the SIM unlocking started?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try this post... mpx200 app unlock

Hope this helps!

Guest randn
Try this post... mpx200 app unlock

Hope this helps!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried this already and i get a 'installation failed' when i get the cab file to the device. other cabs install fine..

i am wondering if it has to do with the CAB file being created for previous versions of the os?

Guest Madeye
I tried this already and i get a 'installation failed' when i get the cab file to the device.  other cabs install fine..

i am wondering if it has to do with the CAB file being created for previous versions of the os?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the post I showed you it said:

"NOTE if you have a newer MPX200 then you can only decert your phone at the Orange developers site."

http://developer.orangews.com/orgspv/comdefq.aspx

Tried it?

:|

• 3 weeks later...
Guest m1.carson

Hi,

Bit the bullet to sim unlock my Mpx200 and tried GSM-Software, took till next day as there was a problem with my application form, it cost approx. £11-50 GBP [not £34-50 as Squall mentioned earlier, must have too many fingers on her calculators].

Works OK, I'd recommend it , being £8-50 cheaper than any other I've found.

Guest erbalist

Hi peeps,

Ive had my mpx200 for a while now, but havnt been able to unlock it from orange uk.

After searching this site, i fund this thread and went for the imei check. When i used the unlock code, sure enough it unlocked my phone as promised, and now when i put my vodafone sim in the phone it recognises the network, and i am able to do various commands such as *#100# to request my phone number from the network etc, also the G icon is displayed indicating there is a gprs network detected (i think?)

For some reason though i cannot dial out to make calls, and i cannot receive calls either. When someone tries to contact me they hear the message "there was an error" and get cut off.

I have tried a few different things, such as changing various phone settings, but so far have had no luck.

Does anyone know what this problem might be? Any suggestions at all would be very welcome, thanks guys.

Guest m1.carson
Hi peeps,

Ive had my mpx200 for a while now, but havnt been able to unlock it from orange uk.

After searching this site, i fund this thread and went for the imei check. When i used the unlock code, sure enough it unlocked my phone as promised, and now when i put my vodafone sim in the phone it recognises the network, and i am able to do various commands such as *#100# to request my phone number from the network etc, also the G icon is displayed indicating there is a gprs network detected (i think?)

For some reason though i cannot dial out to make calls, and i cannot receive calls either. When someone tries to contact me they hear the message "there was an error" and get cut off.

I have tried a few different things, such as changing various phone settings, but so far have had no luck.

Does anyone know what this problem might be? Any suggestions at all would be very welcome, thanks guys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, have you ported your number across to the Vodaphone card, or did you get a new number with it that you need to enable, or, everyone's phoning the old [Orange] one.

Guest erbalist
Hi, have you ported your number across to the Vodaphone card, or did you get a new number with it that you need to enable, or, everyone's phoning the old [Orange]  one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry ive been searching for info all night so i may not be making much sense.

The phone is an Orange (uk) model and was locked to orange only but i dont have an orange line, i have now used the unlock codes from imei-check.co.uk on the phone, and it accepts my vodafone card, but when i dial the vodaphone line i get an error tone and the recorded message saying sorry, there is an error.

If i move the sim card into a different phone i can dial to it perfectly.

The weird thing is though that i have the "G" icon at the top of the screen, so i must be connected to the vodafone network, just for some reason it will not accept calls.

• 2 months later...
Guest TOPGUN1988

:oops: :oops: Errr... excuse me but what is the benefit of app unlocking my mpx200? Is this app unlock procedure for FREE? please advise...

Edited by TOPGUN1988

Guest m1.carson
:oops: :oops: Errr... excuse me but what is the benefit of app unlocking my mpx200? Is this app unlock procedure for FREE? please advise...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, You app unlock the phone so that you can ...Err, install new applications on it, yes it's free, [not to be confused with sim unlocking which allows you to put a diff. network card in it], try installing one of the free programs off this excellent site without app unlocking and you'll soon see what it means, try Jeyo personaliser for ringtones and themes etc. I recomend it.

Good luck.