Delta MIDP 2.0--a splendid java emulator

Guest deagle

Guest boettr

heya guys,

well this is my first post :P

i managed to get the seccondary files but have not been able to get that rar file from the server that was suggested. i realise that linking is not allowed but maybe someone could private message or email me or upload it to the server again i would very much appreciate it.

thanks a bundle

Richard

Guest coolway

ok it is possible to get all java game srunnin on this software as i have, a few games i have tried dont go at full spedd ie driver 3 and fifa 2004, but everyother game works at full speed.

i hav made a post with the java software in another topic, once that is on ur phone get the games u want to play in the .jar file format.

then u need a folder with alot of things in called com, ull know if its the rite one as it will have a folder inside called nokia.

put that folder inside all the jar files.

put it in ipsm/temp/, ull have to make dat folder.

then using the software Javaman on ur phone u can play tha java game.simple.

im not sure if ive made a post with tha com folder u mite have to use google for dat, it wasnt hard for me to find it thoguh.

Guest boettr

just for verification the primary files that i don't have were the three in that .rar file being the dmidp2.exe, QCommCtrl.dll and JavaInst.exe. if anyone could please give me a hand it would be awsome. maybe gravity

could re-upload them for a while? maybe not please pm me if you know how thanks a lot.

Richard

Guest josephccy

may i ask your guy a Question? your java game store at IPSM or Storage card? ! to Xavierjohn, i have see what you have post in front a few page, especially that 1 got big picture that 1. how come your game store at storage card? my at IPSM? can you teach?

Guest seb94800

Just to say Delta MIDP 2.0 is a very good java emulator. A lot of app can be launched. But I have (as others on this forum) problems with motorola games for example. The game boot but the keypad doesn't work at all. How can we do to play with this games???

Guest seb94800

thanks!! But i don't know any java game which is playable only with the joystick..... (i'm talking about not bad games). Do someone know java games or java applications which are useful on spv???

wait -- you dont use the joystick of the emulated phones, actually, the joystick is used to emulate the keypad of the emulated phone; so up=2, down=8, action=5,etc...

Guest mikey1234

am i doing something wrong i have delta midp but the .exe wont run on my phone............it says the system returned the error 'access denied' im just wondering if i have the right delta midp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AvWijk

I have the sieraWireless VOQ noq, with an even better MIDP/Java program on it, ánd with working MMS for Windows Mobile 2003

Anyone has an idea how to copy those programs from te phone to my own MPx200?

Guest Coolbox

Hi I have downloaded the .zip from xavier and placed them int ipsm/programs. I have also placed a suit.jad but when I run the file it doesn't work.. :roll: ..I don't have any .exe but I think I have everything else....could someone please help? :?:

• 1 month later...
Guest coolbiscuit

Where do you put the JAD and JAR files?

I have installed MIDP 2 and the app seems to run fine on my

MPX200, but how do I get the games going.

Thanx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest paul007

I'm confused. I tried to write java program which displays key codes on my Mpx200. I ran this in Delta Midp 2.0 emulator. It displays only pad keys (left, right, up, down, button). For num keys it doesn't work. Why??

I thought the key codes will be other and this is the problem of java games, but it isn't - num keys are out of order at all :-(

• 1 month later...
I'm confused. I tried to write java program which displays key codes on my Mpx200. I ran this in Delta Midp 2.0 emulator. It displays only pad keys (left, right, up, down, button). For num keys it doesn't work. Why??

I thought the key codes will be other and this is the problem of java games, but it isn't - num keys are out of order at all :-(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, these are bad news to hear...I guess there's no possibility to get those number buttons working...or is there any?

I came across another JVM emulator, where number buttons works, but it's terribly slow:(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest clubsunny
no use, I uploaded this a few months ago but one of the mods deleted the link and told me it was copyright.  However if you go to my server http://1121.orcon.net.nz/?C=S;O=D you might find a surprise in there somewhere ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i went to ur website and it was all blank! have any other way?