MSE 2004 Announcement: MoDaCo to launch MoDaCo.ph

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Hmmm, think everyone's got the wrong idea!

The plan has come out of the fact that the Pinoy area is very popular, and needs a more defined structure to remain useful.

Some of those members may wish to communicate in English for general Smartphone issues, in which case they will be more than welcome to continue to use the main areas of the site.

However, the popularity of the Pinoy area has proved that a significant number of members don't want to be constrained to posting in English, and that is what the new setup will provide.

At the end of the day, vigifre is without a doubt a demand for it, and if we don't do it, someone somewhere else will, and then we'd really lose out.

This area will be a sign of how we plan to expand our worldwide presence, and i'm sure you'll all be pleasantly surprised.

Any further questions, feel free to post here, PM me or grab me on MoDaCo chat!

P

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest martin

I don't know what Paul's big plans for MoDaCo are but...

I still think that sub forums are a great idea and it fits in with expansion of MoDaCo not just for the Pinoy members (who happen to be great English speakers) but more importantly for other nationalities. At MoDaCo, having an understanding of English is of great benefit to members, but if MoDaCo want's to become truly international and reach out to more people then it must accomodate for other languages too.

I expect that these sub forums will simply be an expansion of the present local specific sections and that they will continue to remain one click away so I don't understand how anyone would feel any more alienated then they do now. TBH I imagine that it's the non English speaking members who feel most alienated :wink:

MoDaCo is going be exactly the same - it's just getting bigger, thats all :D

Guest xavierjohn22

So thät's thé cätch.

We névér knöw? Thére's nö stöpping this mödäcö.ph thing sö béttér wäit änd séé if its a gööd thing ör nöt.

Thänks thät wé äré still wélcömé tö stäy héré Päul, yöü séé i älsö hävé löts öf föreignér friends töö.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.