1GB SD Card in E200 - Yes it works!

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Malkie

I was planning to get one or two of these for starters and using video editing software reduce the pixel res on full length movies (approx 800mb) to the 176X224 and changing the format to MPEG1 . Then installing a copy of the Pockettv app to the same card an voila! The Princess Bride on my i600 or Star Wars or LotR or Black Adder or .... The 256 and the 512 mb cards work but the res quality bites. Also I'm only doing this with copies of movies that I have purchased as I believe (similiarly to game cabs) having copies of films that you have not purchased is copyright violation. -MalKiE

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

This is off topic but, I used to swear by PocketTV but after using Beta Player I wont go back to anything else, much higher quality video, much smoother and most of all smaller.

Use Pocket DivX encoder to convert movies again this is preset for handhelds and so fast at converting.

But back to the point, let me know if you get any of those and if they work.

Guest Malkie

Dear Dr_Strange Trick your ideas, while off-topic (yes I started it) intrigue me and I was interested in reading your literature 8D PM me with all materials related to the project...Genesis No no I meant Beta Player KHAANN! Doh'eth... now back to your regularly scheduled forum. -MalKiE

p.s. I have been waiting for the Sandisk 1 GB SD card for SOME time now and now that it is here I am affeared of it's massive pricetag $500 ish H E double toothpicks I can git a 512 Mb for $150 ish. I think I'll wait for the price to commit death by Snu Snu

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Sorry Malkie, I found it a little hard to follow your reply.

Let me know if you need more info for Beta Player.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest yklecki
I know we're told that our Smartphones will work with 1GB SD cards, but has anyone ACTUALLY used one :?: 

I've found a place locally who has them in stock, but they won't take it back if it doesn't work :?

EDIT - Just got one - it works :D

Find another store and try it yourself.Soon i will try it and let you know. they won't take it back if it doesn't work :? Who are those people? what a chutzpa!!