Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest astuermer
All i can say is schriss and astruermeeer blaha blaha, such craps pösting all thöse thöughts in this thréad.

If thats nöt för röözbéh why pöst it héré. its éasy tö say its nöt meant tö be that way whilé thé wörds havé béén said.

Look, I offered rozbeh my services for fun (but for free).

I haven't that much spare time for kidding around with you.

I wanted that he can provide others with his ports - and that for free.

I have great respect of people porting other games! But in that case I prefer my paying customers :)

Guest schriss

Please, let's stop it :lol: Notice "also didn't want..." in my post, means I'm talking about other person, see? :lol:

Roozbeh got many offers (which is great!!), got webspace and hopefully will put up a nice web page. I'm sure there will be people who will help design it if needed (but not me, I'm sys admin, not designer :) ).

Peace!!

Guest sittingduck

downloaded the 3 files from page one here. need to know how to install it now, then how to access it on the phone, if anyone could give me detailed instructions on how to do it, i would be very gratefull. i have a spv e200

Guest mike-oh
how can i download doom on my phone via wap on my 3650?

Should i tell him or should i leave it to one of you guys? :roll: ](*,)

Guest yarod_g14

Roozbeh, Thank you for your time and effort on this port. It is extreemly good fun and very enjoyable playing doom on my E200. This post and the Picodrive one seem to be the busiest in this section. People seem more interested in emulators and ports than commercial games.

I have bought a few commercial games and I must say I have spent more time on Doom CE and one particular GB game on gnuboy as they are more complete and involved than any commercial game I have had the joy of buying.

I think it may be Rooz has interested a lot of people in our platform by showing what it is capable of.

Thanks mate.

Guest darren22

Roozbeh, hope the exams are going well...

Just encountering a few problems with the Doom port. Was working very well, however now get half way through a level and the game freezes (slight flicker of the windows timer). I have to pull the battery to reset.

I've got the classic SPV.

Thanks for all your efforts on this and the other excellent ports so far.

Guest sittingduck

i have an spv e200, i have loaded your mydoomce & a doom1 wad file, the game runs great, i come to the end of the first level & when it tries to load the second level it exits back to explorer, can you help me please :?:

Guest roozbeh
i have an spv e200, i have loaded your mydoomce & a doom1 wad file, the game runs great, i come to the end of the first level & when it tries to load the second level it exits back to explorer, can you help me please :?:

i think i fixed this bug....

try updating your file....

and if not i added this bug in recent version too....

maybe someone that doesnt have this problem can give u a file....

Guest sittingduck

i think i fixed this bug....

try updating your file....

and if not i added this bug in recent version too....

maybe someone that doesnt have this problem can give u a file....

do you mean the mydoomce it is version 2b from page 1 or do you mean the wad

Guest awarner [MVP]

Looks like someones copying the doom post here to beg on handango Doom :roll:

How many ppl will click on buy without reading the text properly :roll:

Guest dnavarro77

Rooz, I am having my Samsung i600 crash to desktop when I get past the "control room" level and get to the map displaying "you are here" and saying Phobos is next. I can't figure it out, as everything has worked great up to this point. No crashes or anything and fast in speed. I am using your lates version and the shareware WAD. I PM'ed you my debug file...let me know if you have any ideas. Thx again for the great emulator!

D

Guest Stomski
a friend wants to know if this version of doom will work on here nokia 6600

No. 6600 runs Nokia Series 60 (Symbian) OS, not MS-SP.

There is a Doom port for Series 60 phones around somewhere, but I've lost track of where it is since ditching my Nokia.

Guest roozbeh

hi there.....

i want to make some improvments on this project again.....

but as i wasnt here for some times i lost what happened.....

can anybody tell what things are still missing.....bugs......

Guest elhornet

Put the mydoomce.exe and SDL.dll file in my Storage Card and tried to run the .exe, a bunch of black text on a grey background scrolls up the screen then it just goes back to Smart Explorer..

What did I do wrong here?

Guest darren22
Put the mydoomce.exe and SDL.dll file in my Storage Card and tried to run the .exe, a bunch of black text on a grey background scrolls up the screen then it just goes back to http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=55367>Smart Explorer..

What did I do wrong here?

Doom requires quite a lot of memory before it runs. Use a program like Task Manager-Free Memory to clear all programs first before running. :D

Then enjoy :D

Guest roozbeh

those "bunch of black text on a grey background" means a lot.....if you try to read them and tell me where it ends i might be able to help....

also a log file is created try reading that and tell me if something is wrong or missing....or when it ends!

it is really strange to me why some ppl dont try to solve things by themself or even try to...i put lot of efforts and time to simply create those black text on a grey background so users can see what things are going right and what wrong!

if you didnt solved that send me the file.....

but your main problem might be ram....try running it after phone restart!