Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest lafester

i have tried the other .exe file and instead of sending me to the homescreen it just froze up at the end of the level. also starting from my saved point froze the game right then.

how do you disable sound? i turned the sound to zero on the menu but that did not help.

i will send the save file if you would like.

thanks, chris

Guest roozbeh

i think you have to post more to be able to send files......

try posting more or email it to roozbehid__at__yahoo__dot__com(without all __ and at and dot)

Guest ultimasnake

Hey roozbeh , i tried doom 2 full wad on 2b and it works great BUT i also get the back to homescreen bug after the first level :S.... not sure if i had it with 2 though :S

hello

doom crash when i finish the first level after the score and location where you went

Good job it work very well for the first level I play :wink:

( sorry for my bad english )

Guest roozbeh

well....

after a long time i realised i have made lots of changes to doom but havent published them....

i really dont know what bugs is solved in this new version or it have them again or newly introduced....

but as far as i can recall the wad selection menu is added

also file size is smaller....

also you can now safely removed sdl.dll file from your doom dir.

@lafester:i dont have that bug in this version!

please tell me any errors this new version have

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ultimasnake

Roozbeh i have managed to play doom 1.0b with The ultimate Doom pack till one of the later levels... but then it crashes after trying to load the level :)

if you are having trouble with the gamepack file you have or whatever mail me for further questions :lol: (i think you still have my email address :lol:)

doomsav0.rar

I know this will probably sound really dumb, but has anyone ever got the nosound thing to work ? :? i have been trying for ages so if you know how to do it could you please post instructions, atm i have been putting the path to doom in smart explorer (in the run bit) and putting the param as -nosound in the param box but it just loads normally(with sound). please help me ! its not my fault im a retard :wink: . (i know this is probably a really simple mistake on my part but i wanna get past the first level on my c500, its just sooo pretty.........) :)

why you want to turn off sounds?

you cannot pass a level?

if so p[lease send me the save file i will check what is the problem....

also i will try to add a built in menu for turning off the sound

:) Thanks roozbeh. I Have attached the save file, but it happens even if i don't save, i get to the level stats screen (after the first level), hit # to goto the next level and it just quits in like a millisecond and goes back to the app behind it (usually the start menu) :? . Really not sure why this is happening but i searched for a few hours and found that someone else had had this problem and had fixed it by using the -nosound param. Thanks for the quick response !

DOOMSAV0.rar

Roozbeh i have managed to play doom 1.0b with The ultimate Doom pack till one of the later levels... but then it crashes after trying to load the level :)

if you are having trouble with the gamepack file you have or whatever mail me for further questions :lol: (i think you still have my email address :lol:)

i contacted you about your problem....

maybe your bulk filter get it....or i have posted to wrong address

anyway can you email me....as i have problem with the gamepack :lol:

Just insatlled this on my c500 and i cant seem to exit the game i press the back button which brings up the menu then i press quit but then it says press y / n which button do you press to exit back to the phone,Thanks