Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest Smittey

I tried using MydoomCE2 on my new MPx200, but it exits the application after scrolling the startup text. The last text I see is something like "init refresh", I think right after this the DooM screen should appear?

I do have the WAD file in the same directory as the EXE, and there is a third file, I downloaded the complete package that includes the shareware version. Also memory should be no problem, I have a 512MB memorycard, but I do have some applications on the internal memory too, could it be there is a minimal amount of system memory required?

Currently I have 19,5M free system memory (total is 24.89) and 3.17MB of 11.03 free on my IPSM folder, is that enough?

I hope someone can help me here... Really wanna play doom... I love Wolfenstein on my smartphone (even if it is named Wolfenstine :D)!!! I will give celldoom a try to,gonna google for that one now, cause the link above is not working...

Guest RoVal1972
Download here DoomCE and CellDoom:

This Works But Crash a lot:

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/318359/91/mydoomce.exe

This is a better version for my Dutch C500 Mobile+Cheats Working to

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/318338/91/celldoom.exe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi !

There is not file on rapidshare.de. Reason:

" File /files-en/318359/91/mydoomce.exe has been deleted.

Reason: No download for a loner period. Inactivity-timeout exceeded."

Is there any other site where from I can get it ?

Many thanks !

V. :roll:

Guest Smittey

CELLdoom works great, except for one little bug where the status bar goes black and only the updated parts are shown, but I can run it in fullscreen and it is the best! :D

Anyone have any ideas for DoomCE2 though?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skiba2

Hi All!!!!

Can someone explain how to install this greate app? the only instructions are :

simply copy your wad files to where you put this....

which i have no idea what this means. the rar files I downloaded are called doomce. i thought this was for spv not ce?

Files include :

mydoomce, mydoomce2, ce2b, ce-1 etc...

which one do i use? also will i have to create a shortcut for this?

Many someone whos good at creating install cab files could make this simpler or if someone could explain to the noob?

hope u can guide me as i WANT this app after having the original doom spv which ran a tad slow. (now im on c500 so i want to try it)

• 3 weeks later...
I cant believe how well this runs it is amazing!  I couldnt ask for more!

Unfortunately I have found that on version 2b I am unable to advance from the first level on any .wad.

Keep up the good work. 

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I experience the same problem.. with the newest version (with the wad choosing)

Could someone pls make wad choosing option in mydoomce2b.rar version.

because the latest updated version doesnt work for me...

Edited by eppo

Guest sittingduck

i have a c500, which version works best with this phone, used the first version but it crashes when reach the end of the first level, any advice would be helpfull as i love this game, keep up the good work Roozbeh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sittingduck

i have a spv c500 & use doomce the first one in the down load list but cannot work out how to put the map on, can anyone help or advise me which version runs the best on this phone

I am a little confused as to which of the 4 versions to use on my C500 that are available to download on page one of this thread, can anyone advise me please, also how to get the map up please,

SPV c500 with everything stored on my mini sdcard 512mb .

wad file i am using is ultimate doom official

with version mydoomce I have no run button or no map

with version mydoomce2 I have no sound on picking up items or opening doors & no map button

with version mydoomce2b sound reduces after a couple of minutes play, no map button & at the end of the level instaed of starting the next level it just exits out of doom

can anyone help

Edited by sittingduck

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Poolkv

I still can't seem to get Doom to work on my Mpx 200.

I've downloaded the files and added some .WAD files to the same directory.

I only see some text and then he turns back to the home screen.

What am i doing wrong ??

Guest jaikben
I still can't seem to get Doom to work on my Mpx 200.

I've downloaded the files and added some .WAD files to the same directory.

I only see some text and then he turns back to the home screen.

What am i doing wrong ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

works on my mpx200? i just followed the read me ;), otherwise search for doom legacy made by roozbeh, you can play doom1/2/heretic + editted wads with it. Mayby if you write down how you installed it I can help

Guest Poolkv
works on my mpx200? i just followed the read me ;), otherwise search for doom legacy made by roozbeh, you can play doom1/2/heretic + editted wads with it. Mayby if you write down how you installed it I can help

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I installed the game with the doom.cab file.

after the installation was complete i tried to start it.

At that moment i was pushed back to the home screen.

I've downloaded a .wad file and i've put it in the same direction.

But the game still won't start.

What's the problem ??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

I own a mpx220 and this port works really fine, but I have a little problem, I can´t run and so I can´t climb up the ladder of level 2 in "tnt". Wich is the button for "run"?

I can´t find it.

Regards

(sorry for my english)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FORCEFOXFIVE
Hello!

I own a mpx220 and this port works really fine, but I have a little problem, I can´t run and so I can´t climb up the ladder of level 2 in "tnt". Wich is the button for "run"?

I can´t find it.

Regards

(sorry for my english)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.msmobilenews.com/?cid=550

This should help... 8)

Edited by FORCEFOXFIVE

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE
Hello!

I can´t find it.

Regards

(sorry for my english)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.msmobilenews.com/?cid=550

This should help... 8)

[sCUSE THE DOUBLEL POST!]

Edited by FORCEFOXFIVE

• 3 weeks later...
Guest martin
Can any one confirm this newly built version works ok on c550 and high-res devices?

Roozbeh, mydoomce2 works great :o I'm postive this looks much better and it definitely runs much faster than the other version I had running on the C550.

Only 1 problem so far. The game ends after loading level 2 on the shareware version. Any ideas ?

Guest roozbeh

Yeah i remember that bug!

can you send me save game at the end of that level(i am little busy to play till that lvl)

i will try to fix that thing!

but i think there is no problem in doom legacy!

also i will convert doom legacy to c550 this week!

Guest martin
Yeah i remember that bug! Can you send me save game at the end of that level(i am little busy to play till that lvl)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've sent you the saved game :o

Guest Jamma14

Once again, really good nice and smooth and looks great on the QVGA screen! Pity about the 2nd level bug again and the weird stuff with the sound. Just in case you haven't tried, I'm using a doom.wav file as music with it, and the playback is disjointed and cuts out like other in game sounds.

Anyways good work again Rooz :o, thanks for the effort and hope they won't be too hard to fix.

Guest nyillustrator

I cant get this game to work on my SMT5600.

I have doomce and doom2wad in the same folder.

When I go to run it, it looks like its loading, then it just quits out before it gets to any game screens.

Any ideas?