Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest nyillustrator

Well I have tried every WAD file now. DOOM2, DOOM, and the shareware.

I Have tried them inside a directory and in the root of the storage card. Any ideas how to get this thing to run on my SMT5600?

Guest martin
Well I have tried every WAD file now. DOOM2, DOOM, and the shareware.

I Have tried them inside a directory and in the root of the storage card. Any ideas how to get this thing to run on my SMT5600?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have mydoomce.exe and DOOM1.WAD in a doom directory and it works OK on the C500. Where did you download the files ?

Try renaming your exe file.

Guest nyillustrator
I have mydoomce.exe and DOOM1.WAD in a doom directory and it works OK on the C500. Where did you download the files ?

Try renaming your exe file.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the response. I tried celldoon and it seems to work fine, so no worries. Thanks.

Guest NeBabNik

Greetings!

I use MyDoomCE v1.0b.

Very much very good port. Fast video on the full screen.

But on mine MPX220 the sound lags behind (on all versions). And it silent (on early version MyDoomCe the sound was loud).

On the same CellDOOM similar problems are not present. But CellDOOM it is not pleasant to me!

Guest roozbeh

Thanks....

unfortunatly i have a crash on my hard disk....and i am very busy getting all my stuff back...

but i am sure a very fixed version along sources will be availble ;)

Guest monkeygadge

Using any of your versions, plutonia.wad will quit application after completing the first level straight after statistics page. Will send you the saved game. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so, after realding all 24 pages and finding 90% of this to be people saying how good this is, i thuoght someone may be able to help. Curently i am haveing a problem running mydoomce on my SPV C550, the probram will load, running through various text, then the screen will change to grey and i will hear sound in the background. i can press the keys to exit and it will breifly flash the doom shareware buy now screen before returnig to the phone. Anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it?

Oh that is amazing and runs soooo smoothly!!!!!!!!!!! i tried celldoom before but it never worked (on my SDA) this one though

and quakes been done hasnt it

Edited by Dazzz

Guest Gazza316

I have had this working before on my C500 but lost it when updated fone. If some1 wouldn't mind would they put where they got all the files from. also i could never get it to run level 2 has this been fixed?

Cheers

Gazza

Hi there on my SPVC600 MyDoomCe2 works great, fully playable, Thx to the map.

-The 90° mode is sucky, you need to make use of volume keys or this is unplayable.

-No matter what, this game always active the no sound bug of C600 after 1 or 2mn especially when lot sof sound

-I cant load any further level after winning first one, MyDoomCe1 does it, and CellDoom also

-SPV3D is unavailable

• 1 month later...
Guest farmski

how do you save a game, got to leval 3, had to stop, save game in slot whatever, called it 3, closed it dow, reopened it later, and the save game was blank,

what do i need to put in the doom folder on my phone, i guess its one of the files in the pc version!! but which one?? any help please!!

Hi there on my SPVC600 MyDoomCe2 works great, fully playable, Thx to the map.

-The 90° mode is sucky, you need to make use of volume keys or this is unplayable.

-No matter what, this game always active the no sound bug of C600 after 1 or 2mn especially when lot sof sound

-I cant load any further level after winning first one, MyDoomCe1 does it, and CellDoom also

-SPV3D is unavailable

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do configure your game. I can't have it work on my qtek 8300 !!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest djleekee

Just to add that I attempted to install MyDoom Ce2 on my C600 and soem text scrolled up the screen before returning to the start menu.

The game sounds great from all the reviews on here but I can't seem to get it working on SPV C600.

Leekee

Guest Vitossina

It is not working on my Qtek 8200 (=C550).

1st version is workoing, but there is no landscape/portrait mode.

2nd and other verisons is not working - gray screen.

• 2 months later...
Guest kevinsephiroth
yeah i tried timidity but it requires lots of patch files and that is the big problem....

all of patches require about 10mg of space....

well i think wav is best solution......

i tried a 600kb file with 8000khz 8bit and mono and frame rate is also good.....

can you with timidity make all the music and sounds of doom and doom II enabled? like in duke3D? i don't bother to have 10MO in more, my duke 3D folder contains a duke3d.grp of 43MO! and i have a1GO sd card...

• 3 months later...

hi guys,

having trouble getting any of the version to work with my C600.

All versions run all the loading text down the screen and then change to a blank grey screen. So frustration as i can hear the game sounds fine!!

the only way to shutdown the game is to press the camera key, and reboot......

any help would be much appreciated....thankyou

odt

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys,

having trouble getting any of the version to work with my C600.

All versions run all the loading text down the screen and then change to a blank grey screen. So frustration as i can hear the game sounds fine!!

the only way to shutdown the game is to press the camera key, and reboot......

any help would be much appreciated....thankyou

odt

Same problem here on my Qtek 8310 :). The old one (doomce2.exe) works fine tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RealUnrealwolf

This port is great... But i have a problems with port from 345 post - trial version of Doom 1 stops on a completing first level... Also i want to fire with Volume Up button in Landscape mode... Roozbeh dont working on this port now???

• 4 weeks later...
Can any one confirm this newly built version works ok on c550 and high-res devices?

the game is too fast on my phone and the controls are hard to use. the number button doesnt work when im playing most games. and also i cant open doors (if its volume up and down then those controls wont work for me).

is there anyway we can edit the controls and gamespeed outselves? just like duke nukem?

could u make it so 0 is strafe, and 8 opens doors?

Edited by mikeeey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest puerrican718

Was able to get a version of mydoomce2 running on the tmobile dash with fullscreen and very fast gameplay. But was wondering how exactly do you set up a .cfg file for the app to use for different keys. I'm very knowledgeable with the old games and smartphone but just wasn't sure how its set up for the smartphone. If anyone can post a sample .cfg file or post it in a reply here I would appreciate it guys.