Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest cdoublejj

I have a blackjack 1, This is the first doom that had full screen sound and i could open doors, but when i exit it would make my task bar double over and when it crashes when it tries to go to level 2. :D

Guest postalp

K, got the first one "Mydoomce.rar" working on my T-Mobile Shadow (HTC Juno) looks great, sounds great.

Movement...check, Wep selection...check, Shooting & Opening Doors................nope (even tried my volume buttons) is there any way to map keys?

NOTE: For Roozbeh: is there a way to group the "Enter" and "Fire" key to the same button for double duty? I did it with duke nukem 3D and it works spectacular.

Edited by postalp

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DantinH
This is the only 3D shooter game I can get to work on my Moto Q... This port is really good the buttons work well for me, sometimes I wish I could jump though... I wish Duke, Wolf and Quake would work for me like Doom does... :)

Hey I have a Moto Q9h. Which version did you use? I'm having the grey screen issue but can hear the sounds. Thanks for any reply.

Dantin

Hey All, I have a HTC s710 and only the first version woks on it, none of the other versions worked, I can access the game with other versions but only able to see gray screed and hear the sound, does someone know how can i change the icon for first version? or could someone please change the icon for first version as like the version 2. Many thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest bmn4711
Hey I have a Moto Q9h. Which version did you use? I'm having the grey screen issue but can hear the sounds. Thanks for any reply.

Dantin

i have the exact same problem when using mydoomce[2b version]. when i use the regular version, it works but my doom1.wad(which is the full version, all 12 mb, proved by my ds doom and pc zdoom) acts like the shareware version, unabling me to play the other levels, except for the first

Edited by bmn4711

• 2 weeks later...
Guest abdurahman

I downloaded the spv3d doom, also duke nukem 3d on my tmobile dash, and they both work perfect with framerates over 30. Every single button works, space to open door, everything. The one thing that doesnt work is i can shoot anything! Ive tried asterisk. I've tried every single button yet I cannot shoot. Is there a fix for this? I have the tmobile dash with winmo 6.1.

EDIT: You know that cfg file that puerrican posted? WEll i found out that those numbers are ascii! just search on google for an ascii table and you should figure out the keys on your phone! Rejoice!

Edited by abdurahman

Guest rizzy90

I have a tmobile dash running on windows mobile 6.1 and i really like this version of doom for smartphones but i can't shoot. I can do everything else though

Guest rizzy90

Can anyone help me?! I have a tmobile dash and this runs on it perfectly except I can't shoot. The star button doesn't work for shoot in this game and other fps. Does anyone know how to change the controll keys???

• 3 months later...

Someone Mentioned a 8 Way Stick, And I kinda Agree. I have an SGH-i617 that plays this PERFECTLY. What Id like to do, Is change turn left and right to actually turning the wheel and make Strafe pushing left and right down on the wheel. Does anyone know if i can do this? I believe the turning of the wheel is pg up/pg dn but im not sure, but turning the jogwheel and strafing with it too would be awsome.

-Fyre