Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest roozbeh

well that color isues are fixed.....[not uploaded yet..maybe 4-5 hours later :)]

those whose doom(v1) worked for them must also doom(v2) work fine....

if not plz tell me where you seen fatal things and also just pm me the doomce.dbg(not in here)

this might be becouse i assume everything in gapi is like my phone....as far as i know these must run on all spvs and e200s but

might have problems in mpx200 or mitacs?

the reason of this thing can be when everythings goes fine but you exit from game suddenly instead of showing doom menu....

anyway i'll fix them......

i am also changing all sound sources for support of music.....

Guest xavierjohn22

Wahhh! Thät wöuld bé gréat, bäckgröund music ön dööm!

Yipéé, i need tö stäy awäké för nöw.

@katan, monolithix.org, with link toö to boddenhoff.com, shareware Wad.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest unclelimey

message for roozbeh...

i am playing the doom 2 wad, but i am stuck on level 2, because i need to 'run' across a gap... but there is no key set for 'run', perhaps you can set a button for running

thanks

Guest evilminky

ok i have tried this many a time putting your update into all different doom folders but i cant get it 2 work i have a e200 but it just plays the original version that i got ages ago. i am just putting the new file into the one where the wad is but it just doesnt seem to see it and plays the original. cheers must be doing something really stupid.

Guest evilminky

should the new port that is downlded in this thread be a application because when i download it it turns into a winamp file and my phone says it cant open it or watever, now activesync wont let me look at my phone, bad day.

Guest xavierjohn22

Yeah its an exe, and that is really a bad day, those who have e200s got the game working. try to browse on the thread how they did it mate. Hope that helps!

Guest rafiq_p

rar is the compression format used to reduce the file size to download. WINRAR is needed to decompress the exe from it.

Guest xavierjohn22

Uh oh.

The exé is insidé thé rär, rapiq is right, extract it first sö yöu cän usé it.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

message for roozbeh...

i am playing the doom 2 wad, but i am stuck on level 2, because i need to 'run' across a gap... but there is no key set for 'run', perhaps you can set a button for running

thanks

Same thing to me also. I'm stuck on level 2 of doom 2, the game needs a key to continue. I tried to look around the game but I can't find any key.

Guest roozbeh

well give me your suggestions for key...

currently i am thinking of pressing 0 and then other keys doing somethings else......

so by this way i can put all of game keys used.....

and if you dont like it give another idea.....

music is now working but got lots of problems and last for just 1 minutes and then crush!......i am working on it....

Guest muff

might make more sense to re-enable the key config screen in the game, and allow people to map their own keys ?

then it's their problem, not yours :)

Guest roozbeh

yeah...you are right..thanks....

but i think no key config is bult in but i will make a config file for this matter....

Guest bongbong

Roozbeh i dont need the music if it will slow down the game.

Just the sounds and correct colors will do.

Thanks a lot man!

Guest unclelimey
Roozbeh i dont need the music if it will slow down the game.

Just the sounds and correct colors will do.

Thanks a lot man!

same here... music is something i can live without :)

Guest muff
yeah...you are right..thanks....

but i think no key config is bult in but i will make a config file for this matter....

my mistake, I thought I remembered Doom having a key config page ala Quake - probably one of the more recent ports

it wont take much to add the extra menu screen tho, and it removes a lot of headaches for you :lol:

just need to remember to save the config on exit :)

Guest emerica

Does anyone here know where other versions of doom.wad files are avalible for downloading?

If yes, please post.

Cause the version i have now is the demo version, it features only 1 episode, with 7 levels to play in it......... :roll:

Thx

Guest roozbeh

well i managed to add music almost succesfully....

i can not load midis becouse the system doesnt support all kinds of midis...but i have tested it ok by a wav file.....

how can i convert a midi into wav?

also i am going to try aboyt mp3 and ogg and see the results....