Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest agent.m
What happens if you have Doom.wad, doom1.wad, doom2.wad, tnt.wad and plutonia.wad all in the exe directory?

I also have several of my own WADs knocking around from 1995/6, but these are just single levels.  Are the command line options in place yet?  I noticed you mention -nosound, but I couldn't get this to work by editing my start menu shortcut.  I am serious about writing the DooM launcher app!

More great work btw!

not sure but i had doom1 and doom2 the latter loaded. :wink:

ps been using my usher-yeah ringtone as background music. sounds cool!

Guest roozbeh
I can't get Doom2 to work. Using v1 the program exits and returns to the http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen when i enter the first prison cell on level 2 and using v2 the whole phone crashes when it loads up level 2. Using an e200.
Fixed....please downlaod again....thanks for your save file :)

but this problem is due to main doom sources....and this conversion from x86 to arm cpus...so you might encounter similar problems too....

if happend again plz send me save game where this problem happens again :lol:

What happens if you have Doom.wad, doom1.wad, doom2.wad, tnt.wad and plutonia.wad all in the exe directory?

first one is used...

he sound runs exceptionally fast compared to running the WAV on my pc Im using the doom.wav which was posted here?!  

convert to 11025khz 16 bit streo

Guest shadieb

Glad to see you downloaded my doom.wav I created as a ringtone :) Hope you liked it?

I've updated the doom program but how do I get the music to play? It runs really well and its got sound but no tunes? I'm using an E200, seeing as the E200 plays midi can I use a midi instead?

No matter guys, I just read the updated first post :lol:

Cheers.

Guest xavierjohn22
Glad to see you downloaded my doom.wav I created as a ringtone  Hope you liked it?

Are there anymore of those doom.wav in your site? I cant access your site mate.

this doom port is getting better each day..,,.

MABUHAY!<<<<<<<< (CHEERS!) (HURRAYYYY)

Guest shadieb

Sorry matey, I only did the one. I think it was over a year ago I did it.

I made it as a ringtone for the orignal SPV's. If enough people want them in wav format I will convert them if required?

I just found out they play a bit too fast on my E200.. Anybody found a way of slowing them down?

Sorry matey, I only did the one. I think it was over a year ago I did it.  

I just found out they play a bit too fast on my E200.. Anybody found a way of slowing them down?

Same thing to my e100, it played faster than the ordinary.

Convert it to PCM 11.025 khz, 16 bit mono/stereo as roozbeh said. The speed of the music runs normal with this convertion.

I use PCM 11.025 khz, 8 bit stereo (normal speed, the quality of the sound is good & smaller file size).

Guest xavierjohn22

Thänks för thé tip düdé!

I will try tö cönvért 'MAALAALA MO KAYA' tö wäv using thät. It's ä clässic müsic héré änd i think it süits bést with DööM äctiön!

'Maalaala mo käyä... ang sümpä mö sä akin... nä ang pag-ibig mö ay....!

Ööops, sorry got carriéd äwäy théré. Lyrics fröm thé söng, hé hé.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

I have some doom music which I converted to WAV if you want them just tell me.

Can I post them here? (Just making sure. I don't want another warning from the moderators :) )

Guest unclelimey

i have the doom.wad, doom2.wad, tnt.wad and plutonia.wad...

they all work great except the plutonia.wad... it crashes just after to choose your difficulty level

oh well... at least doom,doom2 and tnt work, thats enough levels to play

Guest muzzio_giovanni

i downloads the 2 file .rar in first page but he don't work on my mpx200 : i create a folder in the storage card and put there the 2 file : .exe and .dll,create a shortcut on games folder but when i run it i can see only a gray screen whit some code line that run very fast,any game run.Can someone help me to run in correct mode it ? what is necessary for play with this game?

Guest djfuego

OK I've got the ulitmate doom.wad It was working with just the sound release but this music build just bombs out on my E100. What happended?

Guest xavierjohn22

Döesn't bömb out miné, e100, ultimate doom.wad töö and doöm2.wad, music ök, spééd, nö pröbléms yét. Maybé managing task and freeing mem b4 starting will hélp.

Guest sadistsly

Firstly id like to thank u Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much for this amazing port of an absolutly amazing game. hehe, any chance of coding a SPV Duke Nukem 3D Engine???? hehe, oh well at least i tried :)

Guest roozbeh

is duke nukem sources availble...or anything open source.....

if yes i can try!

i found some bugs in game...i hope i can fix them soon as now i am busy porting wolf3d and also doom legacy....

also i am working on a very very fantastic game (to port)....i hope i can and soooooooooooooon will be released!

Guest roozbeh

why ZDoom ?

also i have ported a working wolf3d......you can find the game in this forum too!

also can anybody extract some midi files from wads...or give me some of doom midi files?

thnx

Guest nookadum

Because ZDoom rocks! :twisted: Checkout ZDoom.

If I can find my old command-line Doom WAD music extractor (it's been a while, since 1994, I think) I'll send it to you so you can extract it for yourself. (To get the experience, etc...) :)

Guest xavierjohn22

I'm still in doöm.wad

I cänt kill thé dam* rhinö! Is that a rhinö? hé hé, anyway, the half animal half man carrying the röckét läunchér.

Hi hi hi. the shöres of hell episöde.

Bud i havé started with döom1.wad, will updaté if i cän. why? are there issues.

Gööd thing i put both döom in my sd in diff. földers, hi hi. named the shortcuts dööm and dööm 1.

Guest emerica

Nice port, now with music, amazing!

Doesn't quite work with my MiTaC. The previous version of the port does work perfectly

i know that it would be the GAPI problem, but I just don't get how to disabling the GAPI...

plz help, THX

One more question, is there a jump button needed in playing Doom 2. Such a long time since I have ever played it, can't remember how to get over level 2, hah!

Guest xavierjohn22

I think its the run mödé, 0, thåt yöu'll bé üsing in lévél 2, if thäts thé samé issué with uncliméy.

Guest astuermer
i think you can!

by pressing call button it will be switched!

also anybody finished doom1.wad?

Yes, you're right... but the wrong way (90 Deg CCW) :lol:

Do you think it's possible to make user-configurable settings?

Landscape the other way (90 Deg CW) would be better to play for right-handed people. And perhaps Shoot and Open-Door could be assigned Left- and Right-Softkeay instead of "*" and "#". Would be much better to play in Landscapemode.

But... perfect Port :)

Kind Regards,

Andi