Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest kerwin

I agree with the landscape view being the 'wrong' way round,

it would be much more comfortable if the joystick was on the right hand side.

Pretty please???

Guest roozbeh

well ok then....

and you know if you wouldnt told me that landscape mode is that i didnt know....i just knew there is one portrait mode and the other one is landscape but which one is which :))

but i myself becouse play scummvm in that way i tought it is the best view.....

i can fix it but i think it is best to wait for that config tool so it ould be easy to make lots of modifications....

also some more bugs fixed....with current version you cant get to lvl2 and lvl3 .if that is your issue try disabling soudn by -nosound option.....i think it works.....if not you have to wait till i fix it completly or keep up playing doom1

i am currently spending one hour on doom and then on hour on wolf and then on "@#$"....:lol:) i think i am going blind!!!! :lol:)

Regards

Guest astuermer

Hehe, thanks!

Landscape in both directions would be perfect, also some key-config :)

btw: Wolf hast some strange blue vertical lines on my Qtek8080... is this a Hardware bug?

and: ScummVM would be better the other way round too :lol:

Guest Stomski

Hey kids...

With the design of the config tool underway, thought I might ask a quick question about screen orientation.

We have a few options:

1 - Screen orientation is fixed in game and set in the config tool

Advantage, we'd only need a single key configuration.

2 - Screen orientation can be changed on the fly like it is at the moment and the config tool will support a seperate key configuration for all possible views.

Disadvantage, more work for me :) You'd have to remember your key setup for all views.

I think most people choose a layout and stick with it, so I personally wouldn't mind option 1.

Thoughts please!

Has anybody suggested a MoDaCo .WAD competition??? :?:

There are several WAD editors and design tools out there... would there b any takers? :)

P

Guest astuermer
2 - Screen orientation can be changed on the fly like it is at the moment and the config tool will support a seperate key configuration for all possible views.

Disadvantage, more work for me :)  You'd have to remember your key setup for all views.

Thoughts please!

I think <2> would be fine :lol:

Guest bongbong

Roozbeh you are the MAN!

This latest version is the best and speed is amazing!

With the run key I can now open more levels (there are secret levels in doom but you have to run before the doors close)

Speed is sooo fast!

Guest xavierjohn22

I'vé finälly wön thé bättlé, läst lévél öf thé shöres öf héll! Yipéé, Nöw entering INFERNO.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest roozbeh

i ahev uploaded another version....

some bugs fixed....and it is very unstable as it does behave very strangly....but hope this work on yours....

i am going to reconstruct all my codes and it is just after some clearification of my codes....

but going to lvl2 of doom2 is hopefully fixed....please tell me if you encounter any errors on doom2....(maybe lower version now also got problem...)

tnx

i ahev uploaded another version....

some bugs fixed....and it is very unstable as it does behave very strangly....but hope this work on yours....

i am going to reconstruct all my codes and it is just after some clearification of my codes....

but going to lvl2 of doom2 is hopefully fixed....please tell me if you encounter any errors on doom2....(maybe lower version now also got problem...)

tnx

Downloading now. Tell you feedback.

Guest roozbeh

Downloading now. Tell you feedback.

when does it quit?

i think it is becouse you have little free memory...test it after rebooting your phone without running any application....

when does it quit?

i think it is becouse you have little free memory...test it after rebooting your phone without running any application....

I reboot and run the application... same thing happens both for DOOM1 and DOOM2. Starts and quits on the "R_Init: Init_DOOM Refres"

The first and the second version works perfectly both for DOOM1 and DOOM2 except this last version (mydoomce2b).

Guest Sv1000

I don't have this problem on SPV E200 with ver 2b

Both DOOM1.WAD & DOOM2.WAD in the same directory, doom2.wad is loaded by default (?), it's slower to load but it works !

Seb = = = o>°o

@roozbeh

I found the problem why it starts then quits.

I place the mydoomce.exe file (v2b) in the same directory where the mydoomce.exe (v2) is located and rename it mydoomce2b.exe. So when I run it, it starts then quits.

So I created another folder and copy the doom1.wad, sdl.dll, doom.wav and mydoomce.exe (v2b) and run it.

Works fine now.

testing...

Guest yarod_g14

Thanku so much for this port, it is brilliant. I wonder if you had thought about the impossiblities of Bluetooth Multiplayer on this??

Guest emerica

Nice port, now with music, amazing!

Doesn't quite work with my MiTaC. The previous version of the port does work perfectly

i know that it would be the GAPI problem, but I just don't get how to disabling the GAPI...

plz help, THX

One more question, is there a jump button needed in playing Doom 2. Such a long time since I have ever played it, can't remember how to get over level 2, hah!

yeah...i forget to tell you cannot rename file name....you can if you keep the length equal.....

Thanks for this tip. This will save me space.

I was able to finish level 2 of DOOM2.

Guest emerica

Same thing happens to me too. But after I downloaded the last edited version dated 05/05/04 it's fix. Try downloading the mydoomce.exe again on the first page.

I have downloaded the newest version of the port but it still doesn't work. I have placed everything in the folder: storage carddoom

However, i have no idea how to activate the nogapi option, plz help!!

Guest yarod_g14

I cant believe how well this runs it is amazing! I couldnt ask for more!

Unfortunately I have found that on version 2b I am unable to advance from the first level on any .wad.

Keep up the good work.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Guest emerica

Doesn't quite work with my MiTaC. The previous version of the port does work perfectly

i know that it would be the GAPI problem, but I just don't get how to disabling the GAPI...

plz help, THX

Guest astuermer

Hi there,

With v2 and v2b I am unable to finish Level 1 of Doom1.wad and Doom2.wad - any Idea? Looks like a bug... because I've 23MB free (Qtek 8080 with latest FW)