Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest kopkings

hi

great game im using version 2 at the moment, havent had a a chance 2 try a new version yet, would you be able to get games that use the same engine as doom e.g. Heretic or Strife to work or the wad files that these games use?

Guest roozbeh
Hi there,

With v2 and v2b I am unable to finish Level 1 of Doom1.wad and Doom2.wad - any Idea? Looks like a bug... because I've 23MB free (Qtek 8080 with latest FW)

can you then please send me a save game at the end of lvl?

Guest schriss

Could you please make a small FPS counter visible during gameplay, so we could "benchmark" our devices, and compare results?

I'd love to see the FPS counter in Wolf 3D too :)

Guest xavierjohn22

I have cabs for all version and wolf töö. hi hi hi!

Is it ökäy tö pöst thät héré?

i think its 1mb plus.

Sharewäre yéah.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest roozbeh

i may abandon work on this version as doom legacy is far better and a lot bugless....

but i may give a version for e200 users that work perfect..as all bugs are related to small amount of free memory....

by the way how much free memory an e200 got?

please take a look at doom_legacy too and see how it works in comparison with this ....?

Guest sittingduck

i have a spv200, i wanna run doom on it, what do i download, where do i put it on the spv, basically how do i get it to work, can someone give me instructions

Guest roozbeh

did you read everything on first post darling?!

simply try reading first and second page will be enough

Guest astuermer

@ roozbeh

Doom Legacy won't run on my QTEK 8080.

It quits immediately after starting. 23MB free Memory.

And by the way...

You need Space and unlimited transfer-volumina for providing your games on the net? Just read my PM... :)

Kind Regards,

Andreas

Guest schriss

Didn't replay to my PM about hosting...

The guy that ported Doom and complained about hosting costs so much also didn't want my help. All just excuses.

Why bother to help people? :roll:

Guest astuermer

The guy that ported Doom and complained about hosting costs so much also didn't want my help. All just excuses.

Why bother to help people?  :roll:

Perhaps you're right... hmm

Guest roozbeh
first i did reply to all my pms...but becouse i get dced alot maybe you didnt get it.....

just wonderful!!...

can you explain more about the word excuse...?!!!

excuse for what...?!!!

as long as i know becouse of this community from morning till night i am stayin at my computer programming...i barely have time for my own studyings...simply busy just coming here to give answer to these guys....

and all just excuses?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderfull.....in no way btr you could thank me....

so i do thank you....all my pains gone with that sentence!

Why bother to help people?  :roll:
and now it become intresting....

i was thinking about this too?!!!

i was simply wondering why no one after 2 years os coming of smartphones havent tried to port wolf?!!

i was wondering why Dan east which is a great programmer didnt add sound to his port of wolf...and i did....

i was thinking why there is not even a pocket pc version of duke....

becouse everything first goes to pocket pc and then smartphone......

and was wondering why no one ecer did like me such an effort for this comuunity....

now i know......

that is simple:

"why bother to help peaple?"

really why bother?!!

so i stop bothering myself....

i dont want any space and nor any site for these files....so to have no excuse....

and no other updates becouse why bother to help peaple!

you really opened my eyes!

thank you

Perhaps you're right... hmm

btr to say for sure you're right....

why you guys think i have to be online always to keep answering you....

i saw your pm but meanwhile i was thinking about other pms and was busy on them.....

so that is little soon to say that "perhaps you're right"

really great community!

Guest schriss

I wasn't talking about you, roozbeh (no offense) but the guy who did first port of doom and then stopped the project because of high hosting costs. So I said I give him FREE commercial hosting account, in return I wanted him to start working on Doom again. But he wasn't interested. That's the excuse I was talking about, he stopped because of hosting bills but then didn't want free hosting account...

Guest astuermer
I wasn't talking about you, roozbeh (no offense) but the guy who did first port of doom and then stopped the project because of high hosting costs. So I said I give him FREE commercial hosting account, in return I wanted him to start working on Doom again. But he wasn't interested. That's the excuse I was talking about, he stopped because of hosting bills but then didn't want free hosting account...

Not only you schriss...

I provided free webspace and of course a unique webdesign for free, unlimited transfer volumina and so on. I did websites for musicians and companies so far.

But he gave me no answer, so I think NOT INTERESTED.

So why offer things for free...?

roozbeh, you do great work - keep it on!

Guest schriss

So your offer is better, because I do not do web design :)

And you roozbeh are the best, because you brought real 3D games to the Smarphones world :mrgreen:

Guest astuermer
So your offer is better, because I do not do web design  :)  

And you roozbeh are the best, because you brought real 3D games to the Smarphones world  :mrgreen:

My words :lol:

Guest kopkings

firstly when someones BUSY they may not have time to reply to someones message, the key concept is to be patient and wait. Not start moaning that he hasn't replied.

Why Bother to help people

Why did he make them in the first place, so people like us could get the opportunity to play classic fps games on our smartphones and to keep us entertained, if nobody helped anyone nothing would get done. I've done some basic (and i mean basic) programming and trust me its hard work it ain't something you can make in a hour and people are moaning at him? he could have easily marketed them and made a small fortune, he merely wanted to give the modaco community what they wanted and I believe that he deserves a lot more credit than he is getting,

Schriss he may have misconceived what you said but if you weren't aiming it at him why say it in the first place?

If you do read this roozbeh I want to thank you for all the hard work uve put into this and I hope you one day continue the work you are doing and show us all your programming talent.

Guest beersoft

ok

I offered roozbeh hosting with msmobilenews because

1, im a nice guy

2, we have bandwith to spare

3, roozbeh is a nice guy and its nice to help out a friend in need

4, why not? msmn is a trusted name in the smartphone world ,and im sure you guys know about us, and trust that we are associated with quality products/news/review.

to cut to the chase, I like what roozbeh is doing, I want to support his work and by supplying him with some hosting I hope that he can continue with the great work he is doing and we can all benifit with some great gaming.

later

Owen

Guest xavierjohn22

All i can say is schriss and astruermeeer blaha blaha, such craps pösting all thöse thöughts in this thréad.

If thats nöt för röözbéh why pöst it héré. its éasy tö say its nöt meant tö be that way whilé thé wörds havé béén said.