FREE TV listings application

Guest MECX

Guest Toyota-F1.com

Take your time, you're very welcome for support - because you're doing something for free which is very nice, and the thing you're doing (the TV App) is very very very nice too :lol: :) . Plus, now you're updating it so it becomes very very very very nice to use! :lol:

Any timescale, perhaps? :lol:

Guest Toyota-F1.com

The TV listings have been updated, and now we're just waiting for the super-application to run it... :shock:

Guest MECX

give me a break dude, code is a funny thing--sometimes it works--and sometimes its the bitch whore from hell and takes ages to sort--needless to say it will be free and sorted as soon as humanly possible on my part.

it may be a couple of weeks it may be over a month :wink: :wink:

Guest Toyota-F1.com
give me a break dude, code is a funny thing--sometimes it works--and sometimes its the bitch whore from hell and takes ages to sort--needless to say it will be free and sorted as soon as humanly possible on my part.

it may be a couple of weeks it may be over a month  :wink:  :wink:

OK :D

Guest Toyota-F1.com

Letting everybody know that the TV Listings have been updated again, and can be downloaded by the link in your Favorites folder on your mobile, or here:

www.msmobilenews.com/infomec .

:D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MECX

hello all. sorry i havent been around for a while and there is no program update in sight, have been working 7 to 7's at work. also i am on a business trip at the minute so the tv listings wont be up till sunday afternoon . sorry if this causes any problems Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest MECX

hello all. sorry i havent been around for a while and there is no program update in sight, have been working 7 to 7's at work. also i am on a business trip at the minute so the tv listings wont be up till sunday afternoon . sorry if this causes any problems Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kurtfhouse

Yeah very interested mate, but I think MECX will get round to it as and when he can, don't want to harrass the man :D

I think I can run the original now anyway as I've upgraded to wm2k3 but will wait for the final product :P

Thanks for all your work MECX :lol:

Guest stevo_knuckles

Yep I'm interested in it but quite happy to wait until the finished article is ready. No point in us all hassling the guy, when we have you toyota to do it for us :wink:

Guest Toyota-F1.com

Hey I've never whinged at him, I'm only asking if nobody is interested because it seems to me like nobody hasn't noticed that the TV Listings haven't been updated, because nobody wrote anything until I have now.

I mean, surely somebody noticed that they haven't been updated, as they were supposed to be updated at the new time of 48 hours ago (Sunday afternoon, previously Saturday 11pm), but nobody posted anything on here about it.

:P

Hey guys thanks for the interest, sorry about no update this week had some personal s*** go down recently, am moving house on friday and have two weeks off after that so will work on the user interface problems etc.

Since i am low on time etc if someone wants to use my 'streams' to make a (strictly) freeware TV listings application just PM me and i can set you up with details, i will continue updateing the TV listings weekly so there would be no long term commitment.

cheers again guys

(and toyota i dont mind your comments your just saying what everyone is thinking :-D)

Guest Toyota-F1.com

Thanks for your understanding MECX, also, I don't get what you say below, could you explain it please.

"i will continue updateing the TV listings weekly so there would be no long term commitment"

Thanks again!

i mean if someone writes an application to take advantage of my 'streams' (maybe in C++ for all those SM2002 users) they wont have to produce the updates weekly to go with it.

Sorry about this guys as i said beofore im moving house and havent had time to update the listings again this week (takes 45mins on dialup), i should have broadband back (THANK GOD) by next weekend and the service will be back (although i dont know how many people are actually using it so maybe its just sorry to toyota :-))

Im also sorry its taking so damn long to do the program update (working 7-7 in a new job) but im determined to finish it asap, i know its crap to use at the minute but thanks to everyone who has beta tested it so far.

:P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tomwright

Just so you know - I use this proggie too! Great tool for me, shame the listings havn't been updated for a while, but understand the time it must take! Would be great to see it up and running again though!

Cheers,

Tom

Guest gbsimpson

I think it's a cool app, with serious potential. Would love to see the listings updated sometime soon maybe, but i also understand that it takes time. Hope the house-move went well!!