Woooooooolf3D......Spear of Destiny[v1.3b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest petroid
shareware version of wolf works but full version gets to your name (Rooz)and then exits on E100

SOD full doesnt load anything, havent tried the shareware

On my xphone, the full version of wolf3d worked after I replaced some wl6 files with the one in the archive posted earlier, but SOD full dosen't even launch the app... The shareware works tho.

Guest mad_daddy

cheers guys, will try the method on Monday (moving house at the mo!!!) and let you know.

update:

can confirm 100% sadistsly method works. Havent tried the patch yet (although i am running version 1.2 anyway!!!)

to recap wolf3d full works 100% on E100

• 3 weeks later...
Guest roozbeh

well anybody can make me icon for spear of destiny?

both icons are currently same....and i dont like it....

and also if someone can me them somehow that inform users that the exe is for shareware or for full version is also good.....

maybe some text at the end of icon indication demo or full?

also i think this project is almost finished?

any bugs...?

does it work on e200?

Guest wdehaas

hi roozbeh. On E200 the save function does not work. When it begins to save see the recorder spinnning but nothing happens and after a few seconds the recorder stops spinning. Also sound crashes when it's on. I have the full version of wolf......grtzz. Waldemar Keep up the good work!!

Guest roozbeh

i asked it somewhere else....but can you say what is root structure of e200?

i mean what directories are in root?

also try copying wolf files into other places....like root of storage or root of ipsm or.....

also anybody else got this problem?

Guest randys

OK.... I have read the 200+ messages in this thread...

I have the WOLF3D file downloaded... and I can move them to my MPX200... but, can I get a complete description of what needs to happen to get this installed and running...?

What is deCert...? Does that apply to my phone...?

Where (which dir) should the files be placed...?

What "configuration" has to happen...?

I have used ActiveSync to move the files to the phone, but something seems to be erasing them...? Why...? How do I beat that...?

THANKS...!

Guest Stomski

OK, to decert your phone so that it can run unsigned apps check theOrange MPx200 Decert thread in the MPx200 forum.

As for deleted files, where are you moving them to? Put them in a directory called Wolf3D in Storage Card or IPSM ONLY.

Guest wdehaas

structure of the root on a E200 is as followed:

profiles

Storage

Storage Card

Temp

Windows

Wolf is stored directly under de Storage Card in a directory called Smartwolf 3d. I´ll try to place it under anothter directory to see it it works

Guest roozbeh

ever heard that sound or no....

i mean you hear something and then crash or simply acticating that couse crash.....

and also ever happened to sound working?

Guest wdehaas

I can hear sound...when the doors open for example and when shooting. But it´s not always sync and it stutters. I noticed that the game crashes when it loaded a level and when opening the door immediately. If I wait a few second the game runs well with sound (just noticed today) All previous versions had the same problem.

Guest RobPowell

sweet sweet game!! can't get it running in full mode only shareware, but that's cool

Props to you dude, really looking forward to commander keen and other old school games!! Have you thought about porting the original prince of persia? that was another great game!

Guest RobPowell

additional:

Haven't tried with sound on and I'm using the shareware versions so far. What would've been easier on your first page was have 2 zips of just the files needed, rather than 4 that you have to join seperately for 2 games. Fussy I know, but remember there are a lot of peeps that don't know what a rar file is.

What would be nice is a simple installer, not hard to do in comparison of porting, to install the game so it puts a shortcut in so I don't have to make one manually!! Small niggle, but would've made it perfect for me!!

Guest astuermer
shareware version must work.....

but full version wont....

i fixed this issue...soon on next version

Nope it doesn't !

It's a Sagem S7 with some Mitac hardware in it. I already installed Midnight's Patch for GAPI, most games now run, but all ports (spvQuake, CellDoom, Doom, Spear of Destiny, etc) doesn't work.

a) it does nothing, even not start, or...

:P starts, but with a blank, white screen and I hear the sounds

Hope it will/can be fixed !

Guest roozbeh

all of my ports has an option called -nogapi try that....

use smartexplorer and try running application with -nogapi option

MAYBE this help

Guest astuermer

spvDoomLegacy and Wolfenstein doesn't even start.

myDoomCE does work with -nogapi Option.

But by pressing the GREEN Key, the Display doesn't get Landscape as usual, instead it went a bit upper right in portrait mode.

spvDuke3D displays only a non-centered black screen.