Woooooooolf3D......Spear of Destiny[v1.3b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest jeremyvi

Hi,

I had the problem with the games wich stopped just after the Roozbeh Goliadzeh menu.

Th bug has been fixed with the vgafiles zip archives given in a previous post.

Mate, your are a god, this port is really perfect ! 8)

I think my joystick will soon be broken ! :twisted:

It works like a charm on my SDA (HTC Typhoon?!) !

#### OFF TOPIC ####

On the next blood port, do you think the multiplayer mode could be possible ?

I heard about a DOS emulator, and I remember that i have spent lot of time on the BLOOD game with a friend, using the multiplayer mode that you can set up in MS-DOS.

Would you give me your opinion about this idea (dream) ?

-------#######------

Nice job again !!!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D>

• 3 weeks later...

Well as promised here is another update!

my main concern was to make it work under new devices like c550 and so on...

i tested this on pocketpc emulator so i think it also works on real devices!

besids i have made some optimization so you might see faster gameplay or maybe not even a gameplaying experience....anyway tell me do they work or not.

you can find new files at first post in this topic and also from my new site www.spv3d.com

enjoy

roozbeh

Guest ricardo the fish

I cannot appear to get this run on my C550. I have tryed placing game on both storage card and on phone, each time the screen goes blank, then some seconds later the sound of a door opening and a shot fired. but then nothing, My phone crashes completely.

Any advice on what I am doing wrong (its highly unlickly that the programming is wring, as reading this thread alot of people have got it to run on a wide varitey of devices).

I cannot appear to get this run on my C550. I have tryed placing game on both storage card and on phone, each time the screen goes blank, then some seconds later the sound of a door opening and a shot fired. but then nothing, My phone crashes completely.

Any advice on what I am doing wrong (its highly unlickly that the programming is wring, as reading this thread alot of people have got it to run on a wide varitey of devices).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

have you tried both version?

new_smartwolf and previous ones?

it is very strange...at least it works perfect on smartphone device...

i'll check it again later!

roozbeh

I've tried this too on the C550 and get the same results. The new version creates a full black screen except for the top bar showing battery and power indicators. The old version is the same but has a smaller black screen. At this point the phone is unresponsive and the home button doesn't work.

Any more ideas ?

thank you :o

wow...so everything seems to be working?sounds/movements/exiting....?

well now time to upgrade all those ports!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh tis all working fine! :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jonnyp4l

It works awesomely on my Audiovox SMT 5600. I can't tell you how much we all appreciate the work that went in to this.

One question though. Maybe I'm missing something, but how can I strafe!??! That was my move and I can't seem to do it. Is it possible or was it just not workable?

Please let me know and MANY THANKS!!

Guest nyillustrator

Its working on my new SMT5600.

Does this game only have PC Speaker sound? It wont let me select adlib or soundblaster?

Right now I get no in game sound.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest BAM_3d4c9

I've tried to use the program on my telephone but I can't exit to the menu because the escape key is not mapped.

Does anyone know the solution for this problem?

Guest eole73
I've tried to use the program on my telephone but I can't exit to the menu because the escape key is not mapped.

Does anyone know the solution for this problem?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

C'est la cle retour normalement

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest mikeeey
THE SITE DOESN'T WORK WHEN I GO TO IT ?????????????

your right it isnt working (right now atleast).

by the looks of the error on the page tho im assuming it will be back soon tho.

• 2 months later...
Guest Omnivore

I realise this is an old thread, but i do have a question...

I downloaded wolf3d shareware (the first one, not the new_smartwolf3d), installed it on my pc. i then copied all the installed files, put the smartwolf shareware file in the same folder, used active sync to copy directory to my phone and then started the smartwolf file...

my phone froze and part of the screen was black, showing the outlines of perhaps a loading screen... but nothing happened and i had to restart my phone.

I have a brand new HTC s710 with WM6. What am i doing wrong?

edit:

I now used the new_smartwolf file, and copied the stuff to my SD card instead of the phone itself... and wolf3d now works! Only downside is that i cant turn on the cool adlib music... but it's supposed to be without music right?

Edited by Omnivore

Guest mikeeey
I realise this is an old thread, but i do have a question...

I downloaded wolf3d shareware (the first one, not the new_smartwolf3d), installed it on my pc. i then copied all the installed files, put the smartwolf shareware file in the same folder, used active sync to copy directory to my phone and then started the smartwolf file...

my phone froze and part of the screen was black, showing the outlines of perhaps a loading screen... but nothing happened and i had to restart my phone.

I have a brand new HTC s710 with WM6. What am i doing wrong?

edit:

I now used the new_smartwolf file, and copied the stuff to my SD card instead of the phone itself... and wolf3d now works! Only downside is that i cant turn on the cool adlib music... but it's supposed to be without music right?

nope, no music. and i think this is the only version for smartphone. for ppc there is other versions tho.