HomeScreen SmartMoto download (updated)

Guest discotv

Guest hotphil

Works fine on my unlocked MPx200 and is easily my favourite homescreen for ages. I've been looking for one that is clean and simple and only gives the info I really need and this is definitely it - very slick.

If it helps, I got a "failed to install" when tried to download direct onto phone using PIE, but downloading on PC and chucking it across on ActiveSync worked fine.

The program/contacts bar shows as correct colours on mine - Flicker, did you check that Home Screen>Colour Scheme is set to "Default" on your phone?

Guest afroahmed

ive just tried the skin and it not bad. the splash screens r fair engough but the program files thing was weird and other than that it is ok. ;p

Guest jeRrRKKKK

can the time mode be changed???

forexample... 1800 is 6.00pm

can it show 6.00pm instead of 1800?

btw, i'm using this skin now... n it's great!!!

Guest hotphil

Serge, Like I said before - this is a great skin. Just one question though:

When going to the Symbols Menu (and within Messenger) the symbols show as black characters on white background on blue window. I guess the background of the characters can't be changed, is it possible to make the window white, thereby eliminating the contrast? I thought I could do it by modifying the XMS so that color_window was #FFFFFF, but that doesn't seem to be it. Any ideas?

Other than that, excellent work chappie - if you were near me, I'd buy you a vodka! :)

Edit - don't seem to be having a lot of luck attaching a screenshot, so here's a link

Guest emgee

if i install othere home screen, how can i install back the smartmoto? also, installing other theme cause the font colour to be erroneous ie, highlighted option is black but the unhighlighted option is also black so u cant see which one u have highlighted

• 2 weeks later...

good effort lad, except for two things.

firstly, as everyone may have noticed, the cab installs everything to the Smartmoto folder, including the homescreen xml. this means you cant select it again using Settings>Homescreen. Secondly, the white text color in the programs menu is mighty difficult to read against the pastel like backgrounds - introduction of a color :?: