UPDATED: Photographs / Details of forthcoming C500

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest midnight

Malte, yes i think i can confidently say that none of the phones announced so far are any greater than 176 x 220 (doesnt mean that someone isnt working on one though :))

Guest midnight

battery life is being stated as 150hrs standby, but thats unofficial i think, and the mpx100 is approx the same size as the e100, next to the c500 is will look a little on the large size thats for certain

Guest Jakob

Rumours say that the buttondesign just underneath the screen seen in pictures seen so far isn't the final production design.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Sonicr360

There are only 2 questions I need an answer to that would make me decide to get this phone:

1) Can you obtian a Fully Fitted Pro Car kit that actually does what it says on the box? (ie: works! And comes through car speakers, and does not sound like you are underwater and can hear the caller!)

2) Does anyone know if the Bluetooth stack has been updated to work with more devices (ie: IPAQ)

Simon

Guest Pondrew
262.000 color screen

? :?: :shock: :?

What? No introduction, no "I've heard"? No "For what it's worth"?

Well, welcome to the site all the same!

Guest kyrkesmith

So, assuming a similar UK release for the Sagem, July will, in theory, be a very decent month for Smarphone releases.

Guest londonlad
Several designs are planned by HTC. Orange asked for this one..

if this is true, then the other ones would have burned my eyes. glases please - 8) .

The stick thing, is my main issue. It just gets worse for gamers with HTC. Put a joystick in (8 way yeah), this phone will actually look good! :)

wouldnt be surprised by a 262k screen, GX30 got one, s700 will have one - so its becoming standard.

didn't someone say, that the screen measurements seemed to be wm2003 phone edition and not smartphone. could be 320 x 240 smartphone but doubt it.

mr a+b, can you confirm the FM radio ? ? ?

I think the C500 looks pretty smart, and quite grown-up (maybe thats the direction HTC are heading in?).

Also, am quite bored of hearing 'wow, where did you get that brick from?' every time my E200 leaves my pocket.

safe to say, I like it!

Guest midnight

hmmm, think i must be invisibile or something... 1.. 2.. this thing on????? it isnt 240 x 320, Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition DOES NOT automatically mean its 240 x 320

as for looks, if it was the size of the e100/e200 then yes, admittedly this would be a proper brick, but it isnt, its tiny in comparison, so its looks aint bad, I think a lot of poeple are seeing how it looks then imagining it big.

Guest refnulf

One ugly phone, looks like it'll either be the mpx100 or the mpx220 for me (if that ever comes out)

I was leaning towards the e200 but I can wait a month or two.

Guest peekie

one thing people seem to forget is that the new upcoming motorola is being made by HTC for motorola so if they are that bad then so will the new mpx100 as well :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest kevlar

I'm really looking forward to the motorola mpx. Am I right in thinking this isn't a ms smartphone but a pocket pc phone edition or something like that?

Kevlar

Guest kyrkesmith

Yeah, you're right. Nevertheless, the size doesn't seem to be considerably bigger than a smartphone, which is cool.

Guest Pondrew
one thing people seem to forget is that the new upcoming motorola is being made by HTC for motorola so if they are that bad then so will the new mpx100 as well  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Hmmm. I remember reading that HTC were doing a device for Motorola but didn't think it was the MPX100. Anyone remember? (I'd refer to the MSmobiles article but he's often wrong anyway! :) )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.