iCandy

Guest prompt

Why my desktop have no others such as time and lines of calendar like other theme, it shows only the plain one with the icandy wallpaper (but so cute) Thankz

Guest crafty

@prompt - i'm sorry but i don't understand your question? What isn't working? Can you post a screenshot of what you can see so we can work out what isn't working.

Guest Cybertronic

Erm.. :oops:

I reinstalled it again because of the update :D

But when I execute iCandy Icons.exe file to replace the home icon, it doesn't replace it at all after a couple of attempts :?, even after restarting the phone :oops:

I executed the file from Storage/Application data/Home/iCandy :?

Guest crafty
when I execute iCandy Icons.exe file to replace the home icon

What do you mean execute it? The exe in the 'Alternate Home Icon' folder in the zip isn't a program that replaces the icon, it's just an alternate icon resource. To get the new icon you need to copy the file 'iCandy Icons.exe' from the 'Alternate Home Icon' folder and paste it to '|StorageApplication DataHomeiCandy' and overwrite the existing icon resource with the same name. You then have to change to a different homescreen and back to refresh the change.

I hope that this is clear.

I've run the new (including call history) CAB and then overwritten the icon resource and it works fine for me.

Guest crafty

:D No worries - we all make stupid mistakes! :D

I'm off on holiday tomorrow so there won't b any updates to iCandy for a week or so.

Keep the feedback/requests//criticisms coming and i'll address them when i get back.

Crafty

8)

Guest Cybertronic

Is there a way of changing the homescreen time format?

Such as 5:20 PM (12 hours display with AM/PM)

I've tried changing through the phones settings, it doesn't seem to alter the homescreen's clock :oops:

Any ideas? :oops:

Guest crafty
Is there a way of changing the homescreen time format?

Such as 5:20 PM (12 hours display with AM/PM)

You need to change it in the homescreen xml. Find the bit that says:

<!-- row2 col1: clock -->

<shortcut width="100%">

<plugin clsid="{A2536C57-6AC2-4c31-9542-B144B0E9D077}" height="20" handlekeys="CHILD" width="100%">

<background padding-left="0" bgcolor="transparent" />

<format state="unselected" padding-right="0" padding-left="0" bgcolor="transparent" />

<shortcut width="100%" wrap="0">

<plugin file="sysplug.dll" clsid="{44FA0F8C-082F-42b4-BE49-82559F23D5D4}" padding-left="0" padding-right="0" height="20">

<format padding-right="0" padding-left="0" bgcolor="transparent"/>

<background bgcolor="transparent"/>

<time mode="24" halign="center" font-size="20" font-weight="bold"/>    

</plugin>

</shortcut>

</plugin>

</shortcut>[/code]

and change mode="24" to mode="12" in the

That really is my last post for a week :D

See y'all soon (and come on England!)

it seems very cool but after i installed i saw the difference between them.

here are the problems:

1. the icons top of the screen are too small and only 3 of them are there

2. windows media and other which are at the bottom are not there

3. no change about call waiting or message alert and other things are same like default.

only home screen image, quickmenu icons and color theme is changed

i have installed cab and iCandy folder is like Application Data/Home/iCandy

i m using unlocked MPx200. can it be because of 2002. i have no idea...

thanx

Guest ungawa

Crafty - you rock... not only is it is it a great piece of work... but I can feel stoked knowing I helped create my own bit of it !

Thanks heaps!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest VR6Pete

it would be nice if the upcomng apointments dont show the time,date as well as the appointment description, im finding that all my appointments are dissapearing off the screen.

Guest drblow

to install this theme, 1st make sure you have installed the non standard plugins (oxios tasks, media plugin). then copy the cab to your phone & click it! Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest simonflgardner
Zip in first post updated to include a Neostream wallpaper. :D

I'm trying without much success to change the 'Call History' iconbar icon to the red roofed 'Home' icon as seen in the Neostream theme. I've worked out which icon index to use, but the icon displayed doesn't match :D

Current Icon...

current.gif

Preferred Icon...

preferred.gif

Any assistance gratefully received!

TIA

Si

Guest drblow

All you need to do is copy the Icandy.exe that is in the zip file into the ICandy folder in your Home folder - replacing the one in there already. the icon should then change when you reload the homescreen!

Guest feck_on_a_stick

why can i not get this to download? ive tried left clicking and saving, and also right clicking and 'save target as...' both ways i can choose the file to save it too and click 'save' but in both instances im left with a zip file with nothing in it. can someone please help as im dieing to see this on my phone. many thanks

Guest drblow
nice graphics. any chance of a version for 2002 smartphones (until I get my C500 :D )

Not really - this theme works with the Orange e200 plugin, which unfortunately isn't available for other phones. :cry: I'm sure tho, once the new C500 homescreen gets sussed, there will be a modification of this theme for it!! (isn't that right Crafty!? :D )

Aye, I thought not. Thought he might want to produce a similar skin with all the extra screens but a modified homescreen without the Orange plugin :?: :D

I think it'll be a real shame for all these wonderful skins (like the windows mobile one :wink: ) to go to waste when people upgrade to the next generation (or will they they work :?: , with all the vertical icons malarky going on)

Aye, I thought not. Thought he might want to produce a similar skin with all the extra screens but a modified homescreen without the Orange plugin :?: :D

I think it'll be a real shame for all these wonderful skins (like the windows mobile one :wink: ) to go to waste when people upgrade to the next generation (or will they they work :?: , with all the vertical icons malarky going on)

Guest Blakey

Does anyone else find this homescreen works very slowly? Compared to "Windows Default+" every move of my joystick seems to take a while before the next icon is highlighted - hence navigating is quite frustrating. Is this just me?

Cracking homescreen otherwise! :-)

Blakey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.