iCandy

Guest purelydesi

punctuation......whats that??? hahahahah

hey come on someone help me out man crafty where are u??? my phones not picking up my headset or my handsfree???

Guest FATHEDZ

make sure that in bluetooth that your phone is set to discoverable mode. read your manual if you're not sure how to to this.

this will probably fix the problem.

Fathedz

hi crafty thanks for the advice and i know ur thinking why would i wanna take it off for but u never know rite???

anyway its a good job u told me that BT is for bluetooth because my bluetooth headset is not being discovered when i go to settings discover and the spv light flashes blue and then green which means it is searching and the bluetooth cross thing is on the display but it still doesnt locate it so maybe its that bt on and off but when i pressed it now that said to synchronise it with my laptop all i wanna do is get my bluetooth headset working i almost mashed up my benz driving to work because my hands free is not working on it either is there something wrong with my new phone or with the icandy thing i put on that it stops you from using handsfree and bluetooth pls help me with any tips u got or anything u recomend me to do and oh yeh the stupid in car charger does not charge it either and the charger is from the actual orange shop and so is the fone just been replaced a week ago brand new....so any help is much appreciated thank you

...and breathe...

thie link in the homescreen is only to turn BT on/off (providing you have MrMagoo's excellent BT Toggler in the right place etc) and to syncronise. Thats it. You seem to be asking for some more general adivce but i'll try to help you out. Bear in mind that i have an E200 not a C500 phone and i dont use a BT headset, but here's what i think you need to do.

Make your headset is on discoverable (see the headsets instructions for this)

On your phone go in to Settings>Bluetooth

Toggle to On

Press Menu>Bonded Devices

Press Menu>New

It should then search for new devices and hopefully find your headset.

I hope this helps in some way but bear in mind i have no experience with this :)

so this homescreen works with e100? on the front page it says only e200... just want to know whether any e100 versions released? i cant b stuffed reading thru all 12 pages

Nope sorry only E200 and C500 compatible and no plans to make an E100 version!

Guest purelydesi

ok thats cool all sorted now my bluetooth works on my phone and well i dont really care about the handsfree not working now really....thanks alot guys and hey what you all talking about breathe punctuation come on man this looks like an understandable forum i have to rush everything to get things done like this lol im at work and im on this forum, but just wanted to say thanks crafty, by the way my phone is a e200 not a c500 if thats what you thought it was, crafty is there anything else i can put on this fone that mite look good or be pretty useful that you know of like you know this icandy thing made it look good and u know that smart explorer helps me move files so easily is there anything that ups the battery life on this considering it is the latest spve200 in whatever versions they make them because it has just been replaced under my insurance, so if theres anything tell us will you....but otherwise great work thank u and yeh ok i will breathe now

Guest Cybertronic

crafty is it possible for you to create a new background for pzee's iMenu application to match your iCandy theme? Here's the standard background for his application, he said its changeable :)

Thanks! :P

Really fantastic skin! :)

But...... :lol:

I've just got a new 256Mb mini sd. Turned off the phone and put it in and now the phone doesn't get past the loading screen. It gets about 4 bars in and then just sits there. What to do? :?:

@Geebus - sorry if iCandy has caused your problems - as a last resort you can always perform a hard reset - see the sticky in the C500 forum for instructions how.

I've just got a C500 so will be experimenting to find out why people are having problems...

hey there.

i got a problem with the skin - everytime i have an all day event it messes up the globe in the background. however if i dont have an all day event the globe is fine

how do you sort this out??

cheers

Ahhh i see your problem - you haven't got the tasks plugin installed. There's supposed to be a plugin beneath the calander plug that shows your current tasks and when you have an all day event, this appears below the tasks. Without this plugin, the all day event is appearing too high and messing up the picture. Go to www.oxios.com and dl their excellent (and free :lol:) tasks plugin, install it and everything should work fine.

:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.