Orange SPV C500 - 200mhz!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest StillHasSomeHair

Hey kyrkesmith can you add just 1 more phone to your comparison pic - the SonyEricsson P900? I know it's not a REAL smartphone but my Boss swore it was the best thing since mobiles were invented so I laffed in his face for buying one.

I've been holding out for the MPx100 even before I knew it existed because I loved my 250i and my current 280i and seemed doomed to be a Moto owner forever, having being unwilling to pay for the 1st and 2nd generation SPVs, but I have now falen in love with the C500 since encountering its first pics on this forum (enough to make me join) and would love to see the P900 compared to real smartphones - so I can make my Boss cry again for paying full price for a P900.

I used to think, deep down, that I wanted an MPx100 as I've stuck with my 280i for so long waiting for Motorola to bring out a non-flip smartphone - but the C500 is a stunna, a babe, its a looker, and I need to be proved right about how stupid the P900 is and that the MPx100 isn't worth waiting another 3 months for (as I'm well overdue my free upgrade from Orange) and once I have a C500 and everyone in the office sees it the Directors will tell me I can get one for everone in my company instead of anything else.

](*,)

Guest StillHasSomeHair

Awesome - thank you kindly kyrkesmith. =D>

Apologies to everyone else out there that didn't want to see a P900. :D

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

C was the prefix to the e200 prerelease models if i remember correctly (this was mentioned in one of the c500 threads too...).

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Are you sure? Remember they slipped up with the e100 and called it the SPVX or something in it's original press release... :D

Guest Brody

Hmmm, well if they change it now it'll be quite funny to see the confusion considering the number of websites and magazines that have written articles about the C500! We'll need a whole new area of MoDaCo that informs people of the name change :D

Guest Jakob
and ... the size of the keys? from someone who has actually handled one?  Posted from my SmartPhone!

I had it in my hand for a good 10 minutes and the response felt a lot like the e100. The action key action is off course somewhat different to what I´m used to, but within these 10 minutes I felt right at home..

I´m definately going for the c500 - not going to wait for the MPX100 (even with SE) and I dont want the starship-Enterprise-sized-MPX220..

/akob

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.