Come on England!!

Guest zabirp

Guest PaFF

I was in two minds about the jokes before posting, perhaps in hindsight it would have been better to edit them to only the funner ones.

Can you be proud to be English, Mid, I & others had a conversation about it here: msmobilenews.com and click on Smartphone chat

Guest Disco Stu

I think PaFF is pointing out that being English is an accident of birth and, therefore, not something about which one can be proud.

Living down south, I just thank God (Boycott obviously) that I was born in Yorkshire :D :wink:

Guest PaFF
I think PaFF is pointing out that being English is an accident of birth and, therefore, not something about which one can be proud.  

I am mearly pointing out the Midnight, myself and other discussed this at Smartphone chat, and the point you raise was discussed. I am proud to be English whether it is an accident of birth or not.

The point was' come and join the chat @ smartphone chat'

• 5 months later...
Guest da fohz

I am sorry, I do not know what kinda drugs you're on to so you can't see that Campbell's goal is completely inexistent. He charges Ricardo inside the keeper's box (where no player can touch the keeper!!!) consequently taking him to the floor and hitting the ball. Don't you ppl ever watch football and know that any kinda charge over the keeper in the small box is a foul?!?!

Duh!

Regards

Guest Disco Stu

'No touching the goalkeeper' ??!!?

Don't you like seeing goals scored ?

I believe the rules allow fair contact but that most continental European referees are too cowardly or incompetent to allow this.