MSN featuring RJHTML

Guest midnight

i'm presuming the reason the date pages dont appear is that the plugin isnt installed correctly, unless you havent simply pressed left/right while on the date page? thats how you select those options, same goes for the bottom plugin with the online content, while on the about page press left and right for the various pages.

Guest junior2377

midnight... i just signed up for plus... and put you for referring me... looking forward to seeing the "Plus" stuff that you make :D

How long does it take to gain access to Plus?

Guest pookieguy

midnight,

sorry to be a pain but I don't have an about screen...?

From the msn homescreen, I only have the following when using the up/down keys:

mail, profile, mru and calender/appointments.

am I missing something? left/right does not work from here.

are you referring to the about page under settings? That doesn't work either.

Thanks again for replying!

Guest junior2377
midnight,

sorry to be a pain but I don't have an about screen...?

From the msn <a href=http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewforum.php?f=43>homescreen</a>, I only have the following when using the up/down keys:

mail, profile, mru and calender/appointments. 

am I missing something?  left/right does not work from here.

are you referring to the about page under settings?  That doesn't work either. 

Thanks again for replying!

Under appointments there is one more spot you can go down...

Guest pookieguy

junior2377,

That's what I figured but I don't have that option. Doesn't

let me go down that far.

Maybe its a bad install?

Everything else seems to work...

??

Guest pookieguy

junior2377,

I installed the RJ plug-in first. Then the homescreen.

I downloaded the unlocked version of the MSN homescreen.

I'm using an mpx200 that has been upgraded through the WM2003 ROM that was offered at msmobiles.

I'm assuming this would already be unlocked?

I find it quite odd that I can't scroll down past it. I see the ability to scroll further, but just can't.

Guest pookieguy

hehehe...

Now I'm more confused.

I thought "unlocked" here meant software unlocked (like using alphaflux utility) ?

So using the "unlocked" version on the first page of this thread is only for phones that are carrier unlocked?

thanks for the replies.

Guest junior2377

don't let me confuse you... i am not sure i know what i am talking about... LOL wait for someone that knows what they are talking about to guide you in the right direction

Guest damjanovic

How come every time with this Home Screen I get voice email my vmail notificationm shows number like 949672? Is there a way to set it up so it shows correct number of voice mails?

Guest midnight

pookieguy, unlocked does mean software unlocked, but also, there's various levels of unlock. To be safe, use the Windows Mobile 2003 Locked version (or, if you like, try the WM2K3 unlocked version, you'll soon know cos it wont install)

I'd just try installing everything again if i was you.

damjanovic, its a fault with the MPX200, I dont have an MPx200, but there is a fix somewhere on MoDaCo

Guest pookieguy

midnight,

Just re-installed the unlocked WM2k3 but still running into the same issue.

Please look at the screenshot below:

msn-ss1.jpg

I can't go any lower than appointments and you'll see in the screenshot.

Is is supposed to look like this?

thanks,

Guest midnight

Nope, it isnt recognising the plugin at all, did you reinstall the plugin and restart aswell????

Maybe its a Windows Mobile 2003 issue with the MPx200, if it is, not a lot i can do about it.

Guest junior2377
I dont have an MPx200

Midnight... i have one with a broken screen/led if you are interested... i'm sure with your connections you could get that fixed pretty cheap..

also... i searched... but couldn't find anything about fixing the vmail count on the mpx... any way you can point me in the right direction?

Guest junior2377
Nope, it isnt recognising the plugin at all, did you reinstall the plugin and restart aswell????

Maybe its a Windows Mobile 2003 issue with the MPx200, if it is, not a lot i can do about it.

I have the MPx200 with 2003 on it... and mine works fine...

Guest pookieguy

midnight/junior2377,

I set the phone back to default layout and re-installed the plug-in.

Now I see it! Man, no wonder I didn't have a clue what you guys were saying about the left/right on the about screen! :roll:

In fact, if you look at the pic I provided in the previous post, the homescreen wasn't even being displayed properly when the plug-in wasn't active.

midnight, this is one excellent and highly functional homescreen!

Very nice work and I thank you for sharing it! :D

thank you both for the help.

--

Guest junior2377

well, you can now that you have this homescreen working... call your phone... and leave a voicemail... then look on your homescreen and tell me the number that is under your vmail.... it won't be 1... it will be some huge number....

Guest midnight

junior2377, thanks for the offer on the mpx200, but i may not need it, i have other connections who say they may be able to get one for me :D

Guest junior2377

no problem midnight.... just tryin to help out :D

hey... could you possibly point me in the right direction as far as that vmail notification fix? i searched but can't seem to find it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.