MSN featuring RJHTML

Guest MPXtricky
So i'm here another time :

i solve the problem the only way is remove the software for mms and now everything works properly.

Put JMMS back on and then read the JMMS sticky at the top of the forums page. You can have the best of both worlds with a REGEDIT. Sorry if you know this already, but I haven't followed the thread right through yet.

Dickers

Guest MPXtricky
CAN ANYONE HELP ME? i am getting the e-mail (0) sms (0) and mms (0) in this hgomescreen. how may i remove it so the homescreen functions normally? i saw that sum1 had asked about this on the first page but i dont think anyone helped him. plz help me

Read the JMMS sticky and edit your registry accordingly.

Dickers

Guest mfioble

Very nice Midnight. You da man, best homescreen I have seen so far. Everything seems to work on my MPX200 unlocked on SP2002.

Ok, had to edit my post a couple times; took a little testing to figure out what kind text was hard to read in the SMS Inbox. The actual text of the message is fine (black) but the text for the 'from' and the senders address are both blue like the background and very hard to read. Is there a system setting for that text color?

arman68...any chance of you posting your homescreen in a different thread? Not sure if Midnight would approve but except for the background image I'd think it would be considered a different homescreen?

Hi, I am not that advanced when it comes to this stuff, and I was wondering if the things like sports and weather connect to the internet, and if they do how many kb does it use...thanks....

Guest daveymark
i'll be adding more weather areas soon, i'll be starting a new thread asking for requests, seems the best way to go about it rather than me just guessing.

Strange that your volume screen isnt skinned while in call, mine certainly works :)

Thanks, if you can add Chicago, that would be excellent!

I recieved a bunch of SMS messages and now the counter for SMS will not go below 14. If a new one comes in it increments correctly so it is not a huge deal but I was wondering if there was anything I can clear out to get it back down to zero?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hamd01

Whenever I goto the Weather section, I get 'No settings found, please configure the plugin to display information'. How do I configure the plugin so that weather works?

Cheers, apart from this its a fantastic homescreen, I have tried quite a few and this one just ooses style.

Guest midnight

mfioble, i presume this is an error with the phone as i use the standard plugin for sms's

hamd01, youmust go to the MSN settings page using Pocket Internet Explorer and set up your settings there

J273, I thought i already had a 2003 locked version on the first page?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alenzini
well, you can now that you have this homescreen working... call your phone... and leave a voicemail... then look on your homescreen and tell me the number that is under your vmail.... it won't be 1... it will be some huge number....

I have this issue on an Audiovox 5600. This is an issue with voicemail and not mms. I tried the mms registry fix but it was already set to the default value, as one would expect.

Is there something else I need to tweak for the voicemail count?

Thanks,

Andy

Guest jeffwu2000

Very nice design, great job o/

But I face a little problem: after I changed the home screen to other theme, the START page's backgroud pic is still there, why? I realy want to remove it.

I use a C500 Chinese version in China.

Anybody can help me?

Thx.

Guest msandhu

Hi Midnight

Great work.

I used the LCD plugin before and find this more functional. Some suggestions for improvments:

1. Battery monitor (perhaps how much percent left and days and hours left etc) - I'm using XBAR at the moment.

2. the MRU could be like the original shortcut list and have a bunch of icons.

3. It would be nice to be able to change the profile by simply pressing right nav button instead of pressing the action key.

4. The LCD plugin showed upcoming all day events, this doesnt forcast that far.

5. ToDo (oxios plug in) list added would be great

Other than that, it's the dog's b*llocks! good work.

Cheers

Manner

Guest msandhu

I just seen the world time!

great function!!!!

Hey, can we set this to our own countries? It's cool, but it would be nice to know what time it is for the folks overseas.

Guest midnight

err, this was made to showcase the RjHTML plugin, so no other plugins where added. The World Time should just work no matter which country you are in. As for changing to your own countries, you could midify the html, but I wont be doing that for people otherwise i'd get thousands of requests and i'm busy doing games stuff at the moment ^_^

Guest msandhu

HI midnight

How do you return the phone so that the homescreen and "call" etc screens are back to normal?

At the moment - I see the blue screens for call and contacts etc etc even after changing the homescreen.

The problem is, in the daylight, you cannot read the screen, the colour scheme is really one for the night. Any chance of a solution?

Cheers

Manner

Hi.

I downloaded and installed the screens on my Audiovox SMT 5600. It works great and I like the look and feel.

However, I can't seem to figure out how to configure the weather options and the automatic downloads.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

KH

Guest midnight

errrr, no idea to be honest, should work ok on the C500

(oh, and dont you love it when someone has visited the site once, never posted and rates your homescreen a '1'???? ^_^ cmon lemme see you do better then :D)

Guest djleekee

Lo there Midnight - chatted to you in the chatroom earlier! I did get it all working and everyone NEEDS to read the instructions thouroughly to get it working!

Ive got it working but im not entirely sure if its 100%. Therefore Im posting a few images to see whether it is 100% and if not what I can do about it?

leekeespve200.JPG

I have gone through the menus in a downward direction. In image A the top portion is selected but only the word date or internet and world time comes up - nothing else - is that correct? Image B is just me moving the cursor left and right on option 1.

Image C is me moving down to the envelope where you can view sms, email etc.

Image D is the MRU (what does that stand for?) And appears to list the last six applications used by the phone (very useful)

Image E is the calendar/appointments!

Image F is when i move the pointer below the Appointment panel - downtowards the ABOUT tab and the screen just goes white!

Just a few other points I got - in the profiles panel - wouldnt it be a nice touch to move your joystick left and right to select the profile rather than select it to bring up the usual profile menu?

Also people keep mentioning things about weather forecasts and msn buddy lists - I dont seem have found any of this yet! Any ideas?

DJLeekee (hopefully trying not to be a pain!)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.