WM 2003 for MPx200 no longer available

Guest lutzh

Guest furby

Wow :D cool. Have you tried it out?

PS: We are sure that there will be an English version of it soon. Come back here to find out!

Lets hope so

Guest coyspiracy

EeengliisshHHHHH!!!..i was so crushed when i found out that it's only available in German..I need this.. :cry: :cry:

Guest furby
of course we have tested it before it was released - we are not htc :-)

Hehe, I meant you personally. But great work form @nonymus. Please release an English version :D

Guest woweezowee

So is this place a good enough place to express our desire for an english WM2003 on MPx200, if so then count me in.

Guest madds

hi, i also want it!!! Pretty please!!!

I tried the rom update. And it's really great. Comes with cleartype activated, several extra programs as file explorer, task manager, sim manager, etc..

I can't speak/read german but since i know how to work with the windows mobile 2003 almost with my eyes closed i upgraded.

It's very nice the effort made to turn this into a real stuff.

But it's really lacking the english language! (and if it's not asking too much maybe portughese T9 ??? :D :D )

Guest madds

another thing.

due to the upgrade the colores look really nice (i know it's because of the default homescreen).

I feel like i have a new phone. :D

Guest SaudK

Please release it in English! Lutzh i tried the German update but it gets stuck on the opening screen - why is that? is it a dodgy rom?

Guest lutzh
Please release it in English! Lutzh i tried the German update but it gets stuck on the opening screen - why is that? is it a dodgy rom?

§ K

have you made a hard reset afterwards and removed the battery for a short time? thats what you should do. there are no bugs and no usual way to fu*k the update up...

cheers, lutz

Guest coyspiracy

we'll wait for the enlish rom, luhtz. no disrespect.. we just need more demands. hopefully by next week we'll have enough.

Guest nahh

solution:

1. download PHM RegEdit (cab), install it

2. go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEMUIAvailable]

3. add "0409"="US English"

4. restart

thats all :D