mpx200 wm2003 chinese support?

Guest humanbeing

Hi LHospita1,

Do we need to install the chinese font (download link provided cygwinxp)before we can use CStar input(FSKeyboard.CAB) that you uploaded?

I am using the chinese plugin provided by [so]hai®. I install the CStar input but does not seem to work. By the way I don't know how to activate the CStar input :P Tried using the "#" key but it does not work.

Guest (so)hai

Ok, i think i should give some instructions how to get ur "MOTO" to display and input chinese.

1. Download the chinese plugin from me in the first post.

2. Activesync ur phone and copy the .cab file to phone.

3. Run the cab file using file explorer, it will say security...blah... blah... just accept and it will come to ask u where do u want to install. Pls choose install into PHONE.

4. Soft-reset ur "MOTO".

5. U should be able to read chinese SMS by now. Try send urself a chinese SMS and see.

6. D/l the CStar input program from HERE.

7. Unzip(rar) the file and u will get another .cab file. Repeat step 2 to 4.

8. Now, run the input program (CStar PinYin) by clicking in the start menu and u can input chinese in SMS!!! The input program even includes T9... :P

For those who like to enable the input program automatically after every reboot, just create a CSPinYin.exe shortcut and place it in the startup folder. :wink:

hai®"]Ok, i think i should give some instructions how to get ur "MOTO" to display and input chinese.

3. Run the cab file using file explorer, it will say security...blah... blah... just accept and it will come to ask u where do u want to install. Pls choose install into PHONE.

4. Soft-reset ur "MOTO".

5. U should be able to read chinese SMS by now. Try send urself a chinese SMS and see.

8. Now, run the input program (CStar PinYin) by clicking in the start menu and u can input chinese in SMS!!! The input program even includes T9...  :P  

For those who like to enable the input program automatically after every reboot, just create a CSPinYin.exe shortcut and place it in the startup folder.  :wink:

Thanks hai, it works in my mpx200 (wm2003) now.

Guest kelivn1

你好各位,如果我就升级个SUPER_MOTO_2_MPX200(2003).img,没有升级gsm-fix的话,有问题么?因为我没有发现那个G标志在信号旁边!

I UPDATE ONLY SUPER_MOTO_2_MPX200(2003).img(23M),NO UPDATE GSM-FIX,would mpx200 work fine?

help me !

Guest klwong
hai®"]Ok, i think i should give some instructions how to get ur "MOTO" to display and input chinese.

4. Soft-reset ur "MOTO".

8. Now, run the input program (CStar PinYin) by clicking in the start menu and u can input chinese in SMS!!! The input program even includes T9...  :P  

For those who like to enable the input program automatically after every reboot, just create a CSPinYin.exe shortcut and place it in the startup folder.  :wink:

The CStar program is not available anymore.

Guest aliensix

Great! The setup works as mentioned! I can read and write in chinese though when the pinyin proggie is on, it sort of disables T9 input (for english). I even wrote in chinese for my schedule. One problem is after syncing, the outlook of mine can't recognise it (my computer is set up to read and read in chinese sim/trad, jap) so I tried writing in chinese in outlook and syncing back to the phone, now the phone can't recognise it. Any suggestions?

Guest nelsonlye

I'm also having the same prob. Once I sync my Moto to outlook. The chinese words in outlook become "????" . When hard reset my Moto, then sync back, my all the chinese words in my Moto become "????" Is there any solution for this problem? I'm using Outlook 2003. Thanks

Guest kelivn1

呵呵楼上的大哥,上面之类的工作早早都搞定了,只是电池问题,不过按照步骤也已经可以支持2天了

汉化问题等220看有没有中文的rom了!

还有什么好的建议么?

Guest wangwang
呵呵楼上的大哥,上面之类的工作早早都搞定了,只是电池问题,不过按照步骤也已经可以支持2天了

汉化问题等220看有没有中文的rom了!

还有什么好的建议么?

我连上网乱码还没搞定呢,不敢有什么建议,你搞定中文浏览网页和邮件了吗 ?去TOMPDA发表一下吧,很多人会感谢你的.thanks!!!

Guest js627

anyone can provide me the link to download the installer to read chinese char on mpx200.

i walk through the whole Modaco, can find any link... only the forum for comment...

i flash my phone for MW2003 already....

await for you guy responese.

thks

Guest humanbeing

I installed the CE2002 suite to my mpx200 (wm2003 with chinese plugin downloaded here).

After installation I soft reset it.

I find I had to install it once again and no need to reset it again.

I run the program and I can view chinese web (e.g. apple daily, next media) and chinese email.

But there is a problem.

Each time I turn off the phone I had to reinstall it one more time.(without reset)

Why????Anyone know?

Guest kelivn1

我连上网乱码还没搞定呢,不敢有什么建议,你搞定中文浏览网页和邮件了吗 ?去TOMPDA发表一下吧,很多人会感谢你的.thanks!!!

睡在你下铺的兄弟好像搞定了哦,在这里呢,不要这么菜鸟菜鸟的呵呵

不过偶承认你是偶的呕像!

Guest aliensix

using @[hai]'s "hack" so I think its similar to the manual registry tweaking aint it? so[Hai] care to comment? Could it be the font problem. Perhaps both the phone and computer sys aint using the same font?

Guest patpat1357
here is what i found

I try this before but it is not OK, I mean I already upgrade to WM2003 but when I try to use PHM registry editor to create two registry link HKLMFontpath and HKLMFontLink then turn it on again, it still cannot show Chinese (I did copy the mssong file to the StoragewindowsFonts), did I do something wrong?

Guest wangwang

睡在你下铺的兄弟好像搞定了哦,在这里呢,不要这么菜鸟菜鸟的呵呵

不过偶承认你是偶的呕像!

是菜鸟没什么不好的啊?你呕什么?搞定了给点经验啊!不给的话,还是有一大堆菜鸟啊! :P