GMail Invite Thread

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest spacecowboy6982

50 here too :!:

Class - transferring up to 1GB of data :D :exclaim:

Edited by spacecowboy6982

Guest bbb678

I have gmail and wish that I had more invites but I used them all . . . but I wanted to say how much I love it. It is great! I definitely recommend.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DaddyCool

I've got 100 as there keep topping up my ammount.

Anyone who wants one, just PM me a name and a checkable email addess and I'll send you one.

Edited by DaddyCool

Guest confused and hungover

jeez, that was quick.... less than 12 hours after hearing about gmail for the first time, i have an account!

now about this leg biting.....

does anyone know if there is a maximum size limit for an email attachment? i'm after sending a 200 mb photo album, is this possible in one go?

Guest DaddyCool
does anyone know if there is a maximum size limit for an email attachment? i'm after sending a 200 mb photo album, is this possible in one go?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

10 MB limit

> Gmail help link <

hunyango_uk, PM me a checkable email address and I'll send you one

Edited by DaddyCool

The best thing about Gmail? Archiving all your old messages and being able to Google them for info!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now i have the account, i'm not sure i have much use for it.... i use my work email for most things and i have a 20GB external drive i use to back them all up... microsoft outlook does the searching etc...

i thought maybe i could send massive files over the internet but this is not the case. is there something i'm missing here? anyone have an good uses for this service??

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

If you want to send massive files (upto 1Gb) use www.yousendit.com.

Best of all it's FREEEEEEeeeee! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can you send these files to a Gmail account?

Guest mike-oh

You can send them anywhere. Essentially it's a server you upload your files to. The recipient is then sent a link to the place where they can d/load it.

You can send them anywhere. Essentially it's a server you upload your files to. The recipient is then sent a link to the place where they can d/load it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i keep getting errors saying my link has expired... when i click on help i get the same message... nice idea though.

Guest specialized

Gmail just added another GB of storage for all gmail accounts to celebrate their 1 year b-day!

"G is for growth

Storage is an important part of email, but that doesn't mean you should have to worry about it. To celebrate our one-year birthday, we're giving everyone one more gigabyte. But why stop the party there? Our plan is to continue growing your storage beyond 2GBs by giving you more space as we are able. We know that email will only become more important in people's lives, and we want Gmail to keep up with our users and their needs. From Gmail, you can expect more."

Plus take a look at the april fools joke on the gmail homepage! Infinity+1 storage!?? lol!!