Thankful?.......Lets Give @anonymous A Round Of Applause!

Guest Navec245

Guest clacke

Thanks! If I have any more children I'll be sure not to name any of them after you. If you ever see me in a bar the beer beside me is yours, and if you let me know what flavor I'll have that big brown round cuban waiting.

Guest caveman

I agree, Thank you very much! I have a Samsung i600 which I love... and now I hate my MPx200 a lot less... I may even have a growing affection for it. :-)

I understand there is a lot of work represented here and I wish people would ask questions in a more positive way. No one is forcing anyone to use this update, some of us had issues and read all the posts, through the information provided we were able to solve them. Thanks also to the many answers to the posts.

@nonymous: Thanks for the update, thanks for the work, don't take the complaints personally. I do not know what is worse, the fact that a unhappy few complain or the fact that the many happy people are quiet.

I think, the latter...

Guest chudy
....@nonymous: Thanks for the update, thanks for the work, don't take the complaints personally.  I do not know what is worse, the fact that a unhappy few complain or the fact that the many happy people are quiet...

so true!!!! those that are happy dont bother to post or never came back...which is a shame cause it gives the impression that the ones who have problems are the only ones using this rom!!

Guest patpat1357

When I upgrade to WM2003, it seems that it cannot be used with the external camera, is it possible to find a software to make it work? By the way, it seems that I cannot use the MMC card at all, what is the problem?