Futurama Blue

• 2 weeks later...

This looks great and want to go home and put it on. I am not a big orange fan and that was the only reason the last futurama skin didn't stick with me. One thing is I cannot get WMP skins to work at all. Am I missing something? I am just going into options and choosing skins. I use Theme Changer v3.4 by Riki June to choose my skins.

Guest thesandman

why can't i remove the skin from my phone? the only reason i want to do thi is because when i change the skin to another one, futurama elements remain and take over the new skin elements, even if i shut down and reboot. i have no choice but to delete, but i can't. i have to hard reset if i want to get rid of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest splitzz

Dont know if anyone noticed, but on mine..when i read an sms i received, the name/number of the sender is in blue..which is the same with the background so it makes it hard to read that part. Anyway to change the colours? white or red, etc.. love it btw :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sugardad

Hello,

I have Tweaked the Theme a little so as to be able to use

BOTH Futurama 1.2 Orange Coloured and Futurama 1.2 Blue Coloured Themes respectively, because I like 'em both!

To Make this come true you must de-Install the Original blue theme from your Smarty

Then grab this .rar

Extract It somewhere @ your peecee

copy the folder futurama2 and the respective .xml file to your phone's Storage\Application Data\Home\

and the .txt file @ Storage\My Documents\ThemeChanger\

That's It!

Now, at your Theme Changer listing you will see Futurama 1.2 and Futurama 1.2 Blue

(It Is a common sense meaning that you must have the orange theme Installed

or you have to Install It later so as to see It @ Theme Changer,

else It just won't appear, the .rar has only the blue theme...)

Apply the Theme, you're done! :twisted:

futurama_blue.rar

Edited by sugardad

• 4 months later...
Guest RekNaW

hey guys, i bought my SPV c500 in september last year. i application unlocked it back then - but for some reason when i try to install this futurama skin it says:

"installation failed, the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permisions."

now has there been an additional application unlock since september or is something really quite wrong?

I ask you for your help.

Thank you, RekNaW....

• 6 months later...
Guest xxcrashxx

OMG!!!!! i love this theme, but.... heres my problem. it was on my phone fine, everything was great. but... i messed up sumthin with activesync on my computer, it started uninstalling the theme, so i pulled my phone off the cradle. now, the theme doesnt work, i cant uninstall it, i cant re-install it. i view the _setup.xml file and manually installed the theme myself, it pretty much works, except the home layout isnt a valid one or sumthin like that. even now, i cant uninstall it or reinstall it. im thinkin possiably a hard reset would fix it, but i dont wanna do that unless i know it will. btw, if it matters, i have an mpx200.

Guest sugardad
hard reset helped, kinda. futurama works, now i gotta reinstall everything. :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Happy New Year

Next time you have troubles with another theme do the following

If you have Installed It to SD Card then go to Storage Card\My Documents\ThemeChanger\

and Inside you'll find a file named after the theme

delete that file (.txt) in order to Re-Install the theme

Also Have In mind the Futurama tweaked theme is for Phone Storage Memory only

not suited for storage card!

so you'll have to search the Home directory Inside your phone to delete It's respective files (pictures and .xml)

and also inside the Storage\My Documents\ThemeChanger\ the respective .txt file that applies to that theme

Guest xxcrashxx

1. i did store it on my phone

2. i did go through and delete all the files that got installed. but it was still showing up in the add/remove programs on the phone, wouldnt remove. i looked at the _setup.xml file that was in the .cab for it. used that to find out where everything was and deleted all traces of it. also, i dont have that folder on my storage card.

Guest sugardad
Hello Happy New Year

Next time you have troubles with another theme do the following

If you have Installed It to SD Card then go to Storage Card\My Documents\ThemeChanger\

and Inside you'll find a file named after the theme

delete that file (.txt) in order to Re-Install the theme

Also Have In mind the Futurama tweaked theme is for Phone Storage Memory only

not suited for storage card!

so you'll have to search the Home directory Inside your phone to delete It's respective files (pictures and .xml)

and also inside the Storage\My Documents\ThemeChanger\ the respective .txt file that applies to that theme

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you use theme manager then you should have at the my documents folder inside your phone also a folder theme manager

If you also have Installed a theme at youd minisd / mmc /SD card and you use theme manager then also at the my documents folder located at the storage card you should have inside a folder named theme manager

Now you must understand that the theme that is included in the .rar archive is manually installed and therefore it must be manually deleted...

To manually delete It track down the files that were inside the .rar archive inside your phone..

The .cab theme SHOULD unistall smoothly,

I have had no problem for a year now with It.

(the original .cab theme IS NOT made by me)

In case you have Installed both the .cab and the .rar theme

and you have only uninstalled the theme (the .cab file)

the theme that was included inside the .rar will still show up In the themes list

but It will work crippled because it shares features with the original theme

to uninstall track down the files that were inside the .rar archive inside your phone. and remove them Inside your phone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.