Parrot Car Kit - C500

Guest lowbug

Hi Guys, just recieved my CK3100 and everything was going smoothly until it came to sending the contacts. Ive followed all your advice and exported the VCF files from outlook, but when it comes to sending the files to the CK3100 using SmartExplorer it fails. It says unable to connect! Has anyone else come across this?

Cheers  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Strange, it just worked for me, I didn't have any problems at all. Are you using a C500 or a different Smartphone?

Guest euphoria3k

:cry: Yeah im using a C500! I just don't get it! I've searched the net for people with same problems but havent found anything!

:cry: Yeah im using a C500!  I just don't get it! I've searched the net for people with same problems but havent found anything!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like either a faulty phone or Parrot. Are you able to send things via bluetooth to other devices?

Guest euphoria3k

Hmm...could be, but im able to send files to my brothers c500 using SmartExplorer, and i can also send single contacts via bluetooth to the Parrot using the normal beam method in the contacts menu. i just can't work it out!! :roll:

Hmm...could be, but im able to send files to my brothers c500 using SmartExplorer, and i can also send single contacts via bluetooth to the Parrot using the normal beam method in the contacts menu. i just can't work it out!! :roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you selecting all of the VCFs to send or just the directory containing them?

Guest euphoria3k

I tried sending the directory first but after that failed i just tries to send them individually. I didnt try selecting all of them! :idea: i will try later today!

Can anyone with a CK3100 fade their stereo to the rear speakers and turn the volume up relatively high. I've discovered that it's my CK3100 which is causing a load of distortion and I want to make sure it's not an inherent fault with its design.

Many thanks.