Bluetooth Headset for C500

Guest hamstar50

Guest turboted

i think i may have found a way to listen to MP3's on the C500 with the bluetrek G2 bt headset. have only tried it once as i'm at work but it seemed to work.

1. have the headset on and connected to the phone

2. start the media player

3. press the talk button on the headset

4. when voice dial screen comes up on the phone, press and hold the red phone button so the phone locks, the alert message stays on the screen but the music still comes through the headset.

hth especially as the G2 is in the orange shop for £39.99 with car charger mains charger and a little case thingy.

TT

Guest NIGHTMARE
i think i may have found a way to listen to MP3's on the C500 with the bluetrek G2 bt headset. have only tried it once as i'm at work but it seemed to work.

1. have the headset on and connected to the phone

2. start the media player

3. press the talk button on the headset

4. when voice dial screen comes up on the phone, press and hold the red phone button so the phone locks, the alert message stays on the screen but the music still comes through the headset.

hth especially as the G2 is in the orange shop for £39.99 with car charger mains charger and a little case thingy.

TT

i have followed your instructions but it does not work, is this before or after orange update? if it is after please can you check how you did it and wright a detailed intruction

thanks

Guest Dominion
I just bought the iTech £29 from Orange.  It's tiny and works perfectly with the C500.  Voice dialling as well.

I just bought this and cannot get it to pair with the C500 whatsoever. It just cant see it no matter what I try andy thoughts most appreciated.

Tikon

Does any headset initiate a voice call when the phone is locked by pressing the bluetooth headset button. My Xtreme bluetooth headset from elitecom(I think) does not.

Also, I have the headset symbol on the top of the display. I start a call, any call, I press menu and 4 to turn off the handsfree and kep green pressed so that the call is a speakerphone call.

When the call is answered at the other end the feckin handsfree starts up again. I have to press menu and then 5 to disconnect handsfree to get speakerphone back. ARRRRGGGHHHHHH, phone is making me crazy.

More bugs than a two storey beehive!

Did Bill Gates demote the bad Windows programmers to smartphone programmers and that's why we have so many bugs or is is HTC os is it Oange that's at fault.

Dangerous in the car when I want to call someone.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just brought the new Motorola HS820 bluetooth headset, and this paired with the phone a treat, not tested in live environment, ie in car when driving or out any about.

the voice dialing is fine, and the sound is clear, but i was unable to get the audio [mp3 / avi] from the phone to play through the headset. having said that i have not messed around with many setting on the both devices yet, if i find a way to play audio through the headset ill let u guys / ladies know

• 3 months later...
Guest yosnoor
got myself a shiny new jabra bt250, paired it with the c500 in hands free mode and could not get the mp3's to play through the headset...

...i've followed all the guides in this post and got a big fat NOTHING.

If anyone figures out a way, i'll be waiting with baited breath.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that's the most stupid thing i've ever heard.

One time, Whilst pouring a pre-heated jug of tiger balm onto my crotch, I felt strangely aware of a cheesy sensation. At first this worried me, then, after but a moment, I became strangely aroused.

With my new-found arousal, I started putting rounded "hush-berries" into a paper hat I had made earlier.

Given that time was of the essence, I had no choice but to examine the testicles of a nearby wolf for "personal reasons".

"Ouchy Ouchy" the wolf barked, but I wasn't afraid.

And, well, the rest is history.