MiniSD Prices just got cheaper

Guest midnight

Guest winterdude
Mine's sat at the post office waiting for me to pick it up later today. Fingers crossed it works after all the waiting!

Ok, picked it up. Comes with a miniSD->normalSD converter too..

One problem, dunno if it's the card or not, I'm trying to copy over a 140meg mpeg but the progress bar keeps resetting when it approaches halfway, so it's never copying across. Dodgy card?! Dodgy Microsoft?!

It's dodgy Microsoft!. After a couple of progress bar resets the whole thing magically appeared on my c500, and works fine

Yea i had some problems with copying large files of over actives***k like not the files not making. it this was happening whether i was it was connected via USB or serial over bluetooth

i was thinking (only thinking mind you) of dumping my current BT stack and going for the XP SP2 one (with activesync profile) any one else tryed this

.... some time later

looks like activestink eats all it can in memory then forgets to swallow

hmm. for now im just mounting the card in my linuxed up ipaq and copying to over the network (dont trust SP2 yet).

i would love A PAN profile and an SMB stack. Guess i should bitch less and code more and it would solve some problems. i did see in the CE SDK that you can whip up you own BT profiles, dose any one know if this is an OEM thing like including the VoIP bit's and bobs

davidk

ps sorry for being so far off topic

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

:) Back on topic, i've been using my 256MB Kingmax in my phone with no problems for the past 4 days, and i have the other in my camera (using the provided adapter) with similar success, thank you ebuyer!

These prices seem very cheap. here in Thailand I have not seen the mini-sd ram on selling anywhere. Normal SD ram would cost about 70$ for 256 here. Maybe thats not so bad.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.