Unlocking C500

Guest duncan888

Guest florin_m
Damn florin.. you're a whole team. Thought it was the missus who was pregnant  :lol:

My wife yes she's pregnant, but this doesn't stop me from working :) (Someone has to make some money for the baby isn't it :lol: )

I'm one of the members of the team, but from reflex (answering to many support questions) i signed with that instead of my name :lol:

Guest florin_m
Damn florin.. you're a whole team. Thought it was the missus who was pregnant  :lol:

My wife yes she's pregnant, but this doesn't stop me from working :) (Someone has to make some money for the baby isn't it :lol: )

I'm one of the members of the team, but from reflex (answering to many support questions) i signed with that instead of my name :lol:

Guest shadamehr
Cheers shadamehr appreciate your help, setting manually sorted the problem, it's strange that in auto Vodafone was selected but I had the problem which cleared when I set Voda manualy. I wonder why,  very strange :?

No problem mate - was an educated guess on my part.

Pleased I could help, as I used to do lots of it on here when I used my E200, but disapeared when I moved back to a Nokia 6230.

So it's nice to be back, with my new C500.

Now if MS/HTC could just sort out Bluetooth Notes transfer so it's as simple and straightforward and quick as the nokia DUMBphone

*lol*

No problem mate - was an educated guess on my part.

Pleased I could help, as I used to do lots of it on here when I used my E200, but disapeared when I moved back to a Nokia 6230.

So it's nice to be back, with my new C500.

Now if MS/HTC could just sort out Bluetooth Notes transfer so it's as simple and straightforward and quick as the nokia DUMBphone

*lol*

The c500 isn't bad but the number of bugs are rediculus, for instance why on earth would anyone want a continual flashing light, I used the alarm last night and found the flashing light a nuisance in the dark. I use my C500 with a Belkin FM transmitter, it's brilliant in the car but everytime a new track starts the screen strikes up which is very off putting when driving in the dark. There are many more things like this which let the phone down and put me off staying with SPV. :x

• 6 years later...