EXCLUSIVE - HTC Blue Angel coming to Orange as SPV M2000!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest theanarch1st

If i ordered the M2000 off of OneStopPhoneShop, when do ya think i would get it?

i'll order it when i get home cause i really want this phone :D

they did this last year when i was looking at the V600 and then they took it off the website so i bought the mpx200 and was so happy they had took the v600 off cause i was introduced to smartphone :lol:

so what you guys think?

Guest theanarch1st

so what would happen if i did order it now tho? would i start paying line rental or would it just be sent to me as soon as they go on sale and the contract start then?

really tempted to put me order in as me contracts up on december 16th

Guest johnbanks

I phoned onestopphoneshop on Saturday, as they cancelled my order for one. Said my debit card wasn't registered to my home addesss ???

Anyway, I put the question about stock levels. A not very helpful bloke in CS, who was neither polite or customer service savvy, said Monday they would have stock.

When I asked "Which Monday", he just said monday.

Guest theanarch1st

well i e-mailed em and it says 48 hours to reply, aint got nethin yet so i'm guessin they arent in stock then again they might just not want my custom, so i can take my money elsewhere if thats the case

Just spoke to Orange & they confirmed that it had been tested by a number of corporate clients & the feedback was such that they have a large order for delivery 'within two weeks'.

Unfortunately my Contract is not up until 5th December & will not bend the rules for the two weeks remaining - in spite of the fact that I would be adding two additional C500's to my account!

Looks like I shall just have to wait!

Just spoke to Orange & they confirmed that it had been tested by a number of corporate clients & the feedback was such that they have a large order for delivery 'within two weeks'.

Now I know that they are just making that up!!!

Guest rickyburke

What are they making up??

The testing part??

or the part about the delivery date??

on onestopphoneshop i believe if you get your plan 400, the phone costs £34.99.

Beat that, only question is when they will have stock of them!!!!!

Can anyone shed any more light?

Guest blackhorse
What are they making up??  

The testing part??

or the part about the delivery date??

on onestopphoneshop i believe if you get your plan 400, the phone costs £34.99.

Beat that, only question is when they will have stock of them!!!!!

Can anyone shed any more light?

The deal aint arf bad, but then again onestop are notorious for bad customer service/messing people about. Promising phones that arnt available and generally just getting the order completly wrong!

I dont expect my internal M2000 to be delivered before december. Id expect the same if not longer wait

Guest theanarch1st

yeh i've ordered mine now and it says waiting for arrival at warehouse, my brothers friend ordered one from somewhere else and they said it should be shipped out on 15 to the 20th of december, i aint too bothered cause my contract runs out then so i can wait :lol: happy that i've ordered it tho so i know i'm getting it eventually

and i haven't had any problems with them my self, got my last phone (mpx200) from them and it was here the next day and i've contacted them and the cust services were helpful (might not know what they were doin but still tried to help all they could) suppose it depends who you get tho really

Guest matblack

Does anyone know when these will be available for upgrade on Orange and roughly how much they will cost?

I am tossing up between the M1000 and M2000 at the moment, will the M2000 be available for upgrading customers before the new year and do we think it will replace the M1000 and cost the same, or will we pay a premium for the new product whilst M1000 sticks around for a while?

Cheers

MB

Guest philgriffiths

There is still no definate release date for the M2000 all they are saying is soon. As for which to go for, i would wait for the M2000. If you get the M1000 now on an upgrade you will have a unit that is about to be superseded by the newer model (M2000) and be stuck with it for at least 12 months.

I would imagine the M1000 will stick around for a while. Either they will drop the price of the M1000 a little once the M2000 comes out, or the M2000 will be priced much higher than it's predecessor or both. Can't see why Orange would need to take it off the market.. especially if they still have a load of stock to get rid of.

Guest blackhorse
There is still no definate release date for the M2000 all they are saying is soon. As for which to go for, i would wait for the M2000. If you get the M1000 now on an upgrade you will have a unit that is about to be superseded by the newer model (M2000) and be stuck with it for at least 12 months.

I would imagine the M1000 will stick around for a while. Either they will drop the price of the M1000 a little once the M2000 comes out, or the M2000 will be priced much higher than it's predecessor or both. Can't see why Orange would need to take it off the market.. especially if they still have a load of stock to get rid of.

The M1000 has already plumeted in price for high spend customers.

It was for example £200 on a high tariff to upgrade a couple of weeks back, its now £99.

Guest johnbanks

I think, phones are sent to Orange resellers/dealers and Retail outlets from their distrubution warehouses.

1stop will still say awaiting delivery, as they have not yet hit their warehouse yet. Hopefully this will happen sometime this week/early part next week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.