UP TO DATE LINKS for MINI SD CARDS

Guest simonbratt99

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
Yeah, you might have to pay duty (although i have only ever had to once, and i bought a lot of these types of things - its pot luck)

From what i recall you can pay two dollars for insurance.

Cant recall if it came with an adapter. Sorry.

So tell us... what happens if something goes wrong with an order to 'the shop' ?

Are you insuring your deliveries as standard? And at who's cost?

If one gets lost in transit do you replace it immediately, or only after you get compensation from the Post Office?

All our deliverys are insured, the level of insurance is dependent on the value of the goods.

Once it has been confirmed that the goods are lost we will replace it immeadialtly without further delay.

The claims procedure is down to us NOT THE CUSTOMER it is up to us to prove the goods have been sent and deal with the claim.

The 512MB miniSD will be here today :)

All our miniSD cards have a 5 Year warranty which is backed up by the manufacturer.

Guest rickwookie

And for sure buying big would make it cheaper… let me call this shop and ask..

Any news on for how much you could get these cards to us in the UK including delivery?

Guest bweidema

Any news on for how much you could get these cards to us in the UK including delivery?

Sorry, was not able to call today.. but..

Kingmax mini Secure Digital 512 MB € 69,00

they are even cheaper now!

http://www.memoryshop.nl/type/Secure-Digital

:)

i calculate that shipping (insured) will cost 6 euro

so 69 + 6 = 75 euro.

(Around 51 GBP)

I will pack it and label etc for what it cost me.

(something like 2-3 euro? no clue..)

So not more then 52 – 53 pounds I will send it to you.

For Germany it stays on 75 euro + package.

What we can do is paypal to me, I have an account.

(and if you want to check me, ebay name bwe1965)

For warranty we do the same, only it will cost you again shipping and package.

Just mail me if you want it.

Guest techno12
Has anyone had any success in getting hold of a Kingmax 256MB Mini SD card from ebuyer?  I placed my order on 18th August when they were £21.59 including VAT and free delivery.  Their website states that they are ordered on request, with delivery expected in 5 days and has done for the full 2 weeks I've been waiting.  I notice their price has now gone up to £27.02 plus delivery so I'm hoping they've just not decided to send me one beacause they accepted my order at the low price  :oops:

Received mine today - works a treat, and a pleasing bargain at £21 (esp now that I'm unemployed - grr bloody videogames industry, unstable as hell!). eBuyer did try to auto-cancel my order though, I just sent them an eNote telling them that I was willing to wait until the "order from Taiwan" arrived. I guess you all have yours now too..

Guest bweidema
HAS ANYONE actually bought a card from memoryshop.nl ?

69euros seems a bit too cheap! but i'm not complaining!

sx

i saw on the dutch tweakers forum that 512 cards worked fine!

i don't think brand will make a difference...

or does it?? :?:

Guest jugglerb

Hi,

Has anyone taken bweidema up on his offer?

(No offense bweidema but im just checking to see if everythings ok. Bit wary after reading some of the scam horror stories in the buyers section.)

Cheers

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo

i saw on the dutch tweakers forum that 512 cards worked fine!

i don't think brand will make a difference...

or does it?? :?:

Not sure but over a 100 people have bought from Shop @ MoDaCo and are very happy and YES the 512MB Kingmax works a treat :wink:

Guest bweidema
Hi,

Has anyone taken bweidema up on his offer?  

(No offense bweidema but im just checking to see if everythings ok. Bit wary after reading some of the scam horror stories in the buyers section.)

Cheers

not taken.. you are perfectly right being careful.

I hope to receive today the first 8 miniSD cards and they go to Germany.

(the shop was immediately empty)

And the only problem was that paypal took 28 euro! Bastards…

Guest bweidema
OK bweidema,

let's do it!

Let me know when you have more stock and what you need from me.

sure, as long as i dont find myself losing money or way to much time its ok with me! :)

Guest gnoonan

Nice one bweidema,

Hope you don't get burnt as some people here find it easier to throw mud than to get off their butts themselves. Don't get stuck with too many 512's as Kingmax should have their 1gb version ready for mid Q4 (soon).

cheers,

Greg

Guest bweidema
Nice one bweidema,

Hope you don't get burnt as some people here find it easier to throw mud than to get off their butts themselves.  Don't get stuck with too many 512's as Kingmax should have their 1gb version ready for mid Q4 (soon).

cheers,

Greg

dont worry, first money and then i buy...

and i feel a 8020 is coming my way soon, so i can use one too!

so if i buy 20+ more chips for sure i can have one really cheap..

:)

Guest simonbratt99

oh for a 1gb card, but alas, i fear it will be too expensive, but at least the 512's should come down in price, and that will do me for now, until the 10gb cards come out.

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
Expansys have updated their site with a price of £84.95 inc vat for the 512md card now.

Tempting.

To quote what they state about this product "This is the last stock we have of this product. We will fulfill all orders on a ‘first come first served’ basis"

A bit worrying when you spend this amount of money :?

Guest Exploited

Seeing as it might take some time for 512MB stocks to be available and seeing as the 1GB-card is just around the corner, I decided to order a SanDisk Mini-Secure Disk 256Mb + adapter for just €36,00 (£ 24,53). Seeing as it comes with the adapter I can use this card for my other machines when I switch to the 1GB-card.

Since the quoted price for the 512MB-card is €69,- (£ 47,03) over here, I don't feel especially inclined to order one from companies that are asking 1.5x that amount. If only they had them in stock now... 8)