UP TO DATE LINKS for MINI SD CARDS

Guest simonbratt99

Guest simonbratt99
Any one have Any idea when the 1gb cards will come out?

cheers, sx  :)

Not soon enough, but as the 512's are only trickling out id guess at least 3 months :cry:

Guest simonbratt99

I think ill be doing the same unfortunately, i cant justify £90 for a blimin mem card, £50-60 maybe, but even thats crazy, most expensive smallest thing ive ever bought.

Guest simonbratt99

well ive ordered from modaco shop now, a 256 sandisk card. its on back order but , hey , i dont have the phone for about another week. ;-)

Will keep the list uptodate still.....

Guest JampoTT

OK folks...

My faith in suppliers has been restored. My memory cards have landed at my house, but as I work away during the week, I can't post out til Tuesday. The duty was charged as expected :) So I now owe my mate a sack of cash for signing for the package!!

I do have, however TEN 512Mb mini-SD cards. These are (I'm told) Toshiba memory, and are supplied with the adaptor to make them into regular sized SD cards.

I am prepared to sell for £85 each, which is a good £15 cheaper than the Kingmax ones that Ebuyer can get in stock for you.

This £85 includes delivery via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded, or the equivalent EU.

Payment via Paypal / Cheque / Nochex / Bank Transfer is fine.

I *will* ship to the EU, but due to a lot of fraud in the past, I'm afraid I cannot ship to Asia.

Please email [email protected] if you are interested. I will also look at getting some more delivered for next week if these prove popular.

Guest simonbratt99
OK folks...

My faith in suppliers has been restored. My memory cards have landed at my house, but as I work away during the week, I can't post out til Tuesday. The duty was charged as expected :) So I now owe my mate a sack of cash for signing for the package!!

I do have, however TEN 512Mb mini-SD cards. These are (I'm told) Toshiba memory, and are supplied with the adaptor to make them into regular sized SD cards.

I am prepared to sell for £85 each, which is a good £15 cheaper than the Kingmax ones that Ebuyer can get in stock for you.

This £85 includes delivery via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded, or the equivalent EU.

Payment via Paypal / Cheque / Nochex / Bank Transfer is fine.

I *will* ship to the EU, but due to a lot of fraud in the past, I'm afraid I cannot ship to Asia.

Please email [email protected] if you are interested. I will also look at getting some more delivered for next week if these prove popular.

Nice one JampoTT, still a bit much for me, but a good deal. Do you want me to mention it on the top of this post?

Guest JampoTT

Can do - I've put it in a more appropriate place (ie the "for sale" section).

I'm down to 7 already, as my mates snapped up the first couple (well, they did ask me to order them 1 to start with!)

Guest sponge

I am still tempted by the 256mb card on Ebuyer, but there's one thing putting me off. The fact you have to open the phone up to replace the card makes me want to buy the largest card I can find. At the moment, that means the 512mb, but it's still a little too expensive for my liking. :)

Guest kurtfhouse

I've just noticed the MoDaCo Shop 256 MB MiniSD has just gone up to £39.99 inc delvery instead of £34.99 :cry:

Glad I got mine early, it arrived yesterday and works a charm :)

Guest st3ph3n

Says £34.99 when I look at it.

There's another reason not to buy from Ebuyer. Their page titles have "CPU's" in it. Incorrect apostrophication being a crime punishable by death of course.

Guest sponge

Your price for the 512mb card is better than EBuyers, if your return procedures are better than theirs too, I may be tempted to buy from your shop instead. :)

Guest Paul [MVP]

As previously stated, i'm committed to making sure that we are THE BEST! :)

That means no products I don't personally endorse, no grey import products, top quality support etc. etc.

We've got some great things up our sleeve, watch this space :P

P

Guest simonbratt99
"]Still £34.99 at the MoDaCo Shop - http://smartphone.modaco.com/shop.htm.

In addition, we now have KingMax brand available (UK STOCK, with full 5 year warranty) in both 256MB and 512MB sizes.

I've also added the fantastic Plantronics M2500 to our products, more coming soon :)

P

Sorry paul the links broke. And where can we browse the shop, i cant find it, and i cant find reference to the KingMax cards

Guest robertc17

I've just taken delivery of my first SmartPhone ( for as long as I can remember I've been a Nokia disciple ) although I have owned PocketPC's in the past. I'm still finding my round this device ( SPV C500 ) but I'm desperate to get some more memory into it. Can anyone confirm whether the 1gb card will work? Nokia's sometimes had limits on the size of memory card it would recognize. Also does it effect performance? Again with Nokia's I heard (although didn't experience) slowing of the phone the larger the memory card.

Thanks,

Rob.

Guest rameses

I ordered a card from the MoDaCo store on Wednesday, and recieved an email saying the order was submitted for processing. Any idea's on how long delivery will take?

Guest Jazz_UK
"]Still £34.99 at the MoDaCo Shop - http://smartphone.modaco.com/shop.htm.

In addition, we now have KingMax brand available (UK STOCK, with full 5 year warranty) in both 256MB and 512MB sizes.

I've also added the fantastic Plantronics M2500 to our products, more coming soon :)

P

Paul, Does the Kingmax brand come with the SD adaptor?

Thanks

JAzz

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
I ordered a card from the MoDaCo store on Wednesday, and recieved an email saying the order was submitted for processing.  Any idea's on how long delivery will take?

PM me with your details and I'll see what the progress is with your order and let you know :)