Conspiracy theory: The pentagon and 9/11

Guest PaulOBrien

I really hope you're talking about that coward John Kerry. If he were to win, Canada will be able to take over the US with their mounties... on horses! His book doesn't match his testimony before congress and has changed his story so many times about Vietnam, *HE* doesn't even know where he left the story last...

Bush is the first president that actually *DID* something against terrorists. If we fail to continue acting, we will have more 9/11 attacks in the US for sure. Look at the middle east and Russia. Those Muslim extremists won't quit until they're (or we're) dead.

-Mc

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

The Pentagon :?

It fell down though? The section that was hit at least. Only reason the rest wasn't taken out was because theres a lot of ground space covered and not a lot of plane, comparatively.

Guest MorphFx
Several hundred tonnes or aluminium filled with another tonne or two (give or take) of kersosine travelling at 550mph.

Show me any building that can take that kind of punishment and stay standing...

Thats just the point...The twin towers were designed and built with that sort of fail safe (impact precaution) in mind...makes you wonder what caused the design to fail and the buildings to implode.

Guest Skunkchild
Bush is the first president that actually *DID* something against terrorists.  If we fail to continue acting, we will have more 9/11 attacks in the US for sure.  Look at the middle east and Russia.  Those Muslim extremists won't quit until they're (or we're) dead.  

-Mc

OMFG! typical :)

Guest Palindrome

Of course you're right, Mono. What the conspiracists are saying is the section that did indeed fall down is too small and should have been bigger, therefore it's a coverup. I believe that the Pentagon could take the impact with the amount of damage it did when another average structure would have sustained far more damaged.

Anyway, everyone knows it actually was the Martians!

2.jpg

Guest chucky.egg

I don't know sh1t, and I'll happily admit it, but...

Looking at the pictures, and especially the point of impact at the Pentagon I think it's just as likely that it wasn't the plane that they say it was... maybe a small plane, or a rocket, or a car bomb, or something... I dunno

Take your average EasyJet pilot landing at Heathrow... could he have got his plane into the side of that building at ground level? He can barely find the tarmac! If you're flying into a building, knowing you'll die, why pussy-foot around? You'd just slam into it as fast and as hard as you could... which would mean from above, not from the side surely?

I don't buy it, and my mate from the pub (Elvis, or so he says) doesn't either

Guest Disco Stu
Anyway, everyone knows it actually was the Martians!

You might think that's funny, but Channel 4 News has just reported that aliens are sending weird signals to earth.

Or something like that. I only got the headline 8-[

Best to go down the pub right now I reckon...

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Disco Stu: It's a hoax, or just over hyped info. No messages from ET yet :) - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3621608.stm

Palindrome - Sorry, i hadn't actually watched the video before posting. But again, the plane is travelling at 550mph, you'd aim it in the general direction of the building, hard and fast, where specifically (other than which section) isn't all that important.

As for the post about the twin towers not being able to take what they were designed for (impact damage). It was a combination of they ~weren't~ designed to be hit full on by a passenger jet, coupled with the fire retardant coating on the supporting infrastruction being blown off in the initial explosion.

That's if you believe the documentaries :P

Guest Disco Stu

Hoax ? Well they would say that.

But what about those government pamphlets we all had ?

Coincidence ?

I think not 8-[

(Damn it, I binned the bloody thing :roll: )

Guest MorphFx

At first when reading this link I thought the site was pro - anti conspiracy theory (if there is such a thing :? ), it goes against what the posted swf file was showing about the pentagon attack...but with an almighty turnaround, i took a look at the main website http://www.prisonplanet.com and it appears the site is actually seriously pro-conspiracy!

Check the tv footage of Alex Jones, the site says it was recorded in July 2001 way before 911!!! :shock:

Guest geoffm33

Seriously folks. Do you honestly think that the establishment media in the USA (highly liberal, and anti-Bush) would just sit on this story? If there was even a hint of a legitimate conspiracy that would implicate the current administration they would be all over it. No question. The Washington Post, NY Times, Boston Globe, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC would like nothing else but to get Bush out of office.

Guest MaximilianWeisheit
Seriously folks. Do you honestly think that the establishment media in the USA (highly liberal, and anti-Bush) would just sit on this story? If there was even a hint of a legitimate conspiracy that would implicate the current administration they would be all over it. No question. The Washington Post, NY Times, Boston Globe, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC would like nothing else but to get Bush out of office.

WHAT???????????????????????

I live in NEW YORK and let me tell you something! I walked by the news stand today and every - I SAY EVERY - news paper had bushes face on the fornt page saying that he did such an awesome speech. - 90 % the media in the usa is bias. they all pro bush. He said so much crap yesterday in his speech at madison square garden; how it was right to go into afghanistan and iraq and how he will put the US over everything - 'NO MATTER WHAT' and if i would be a newspaper with just a little knowlegde in my brain I would just asked two question over and over and over again.

WHERE IS OSAMA?!

WHERE ARE THE WMD?!

but no. all the news in the states dont touch him. basicly all the big news papers and news channel fall under one company anyway and they are pro bush and get benefits up their ass so high that the money comes flowing out of they months day in and day out. so they not going to give bad news against bush because they like the free cash.

type in 'bush lies' , 'pentagon 9/11 lies' or anything similiar into google and see what you come up with.

PS: Ever saw the movie JFK - go reseach online not about the movie but the facts.

It is just same s*** different day

PS: geoffm33: Do you believe in 'invisiable' smartphones?! - If you dont, then why do you believe in 'invisiable' planes that hit the pentagon?!

Guest geoffm33

You honestly believe that the media in this nation is pro Bush? If so, then you are a very misinformed individual. Of course the papers today will have Bush's face on the front after what many Repubs and Dems alike thought was a well delivered message.

Kerry's face was pasted all over the front page of every paper in the nation the day after the DNC. The front cover tomorrow will have horrific images of Russia, the damage of the hurricane in FLA or pres Clinton and his emergency bypass surgery. It is the news of the day.

Bush says we should go into Iraq and the media says he misled us. They fail to mention that Kerry had the same information and had the same opinion. And as a member of the senate select commitee on intelligence, Edwards cosponsored.

(Kerry on Iraq)

By the way, what does JFK have to do with anything related to our topic here. I am well aware of the conspiracy theories surrounding his assassination but I'm failing to make a connection

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

do you live in the US? - if yes what state and city?

----

I dont know how they do it where you come from, but if the president / head of state / chancelor / prime ministor gives you a one hours speech with lies and false statements; you dont congratulate him, instead you turn on him pointing with facts and figures what he was lying about plus go full frontal against it. -

doesn't make any sense?! - then go back to crazy town.

----

it is all a big show to get the votes of America. Do you really think he did any good for the middle class that was cheering for him in Madison Square Garden.

He is the FIRST PRESIDENT in HISTORY that did NOT CREATE one SINGLE JOB in his four years.

check the numbers, dude. 2000 to 2004. get informed.

I dont see any news paper pointing this out today or any day on the front page? Dont you think this it is an important fact to know now. before he gets into office for another 4 years. instead every newspaper in towns says what a great job he did.

Guest geoffm33

I live in Boston.

I don't feel I need to look up your figures to get "informed", I think it is your job as presenter to post them. As I did, in my previous post.

You say his speech was full of lies and false statements and where you are from you turn on him pointing with facts and figures. Where are they? Lay them out for the rest of us.

Here is a start in your quest to post statistics about job losses, etc:

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=234

Guest MorphFx

Posted from my SmartPhone! this thread is bound to bring out some rows... the creator of the thread not to mention the website has been a bit quiet! the one thing i have noticed about this subject is that there are a hell of a lot of people even people who i would normally expect an opinion from saying nothing..something is not right with the world and people just wanna hide from reality. 'such a nice guy i cant believe he would do such a thing' now think that sentence on a national and international scale.

Guest sparkisgti

i think its disgusting to the memorys of those one that died on that day to even suggest that the US would actually do this themselves just for their own polictical ends..

that SWF is just pure anti US properganda.. :roll:

Guest MorphFx
i think its disgusting to the memorys of those one that died on that day to even suggest that the US would actually do this themselves just for their own polictical ends..  

that SWF is just pure anti US properganda..  :roll:

It's a very sensitive issue, many innocent people have died - but you make it almost taboo to discuss it - The guilt of thinking anything other than what the government and/or media have said on this matter may shame us into silence, blindness and deafness - just like the 3 brass monkeys.

Should we treat information from the mainstream news media feed as the whole truth and nothing but the truth? - if so, I retract everything I have typed and hope this thread is destroyed :?