Ruttensoft's Homescreen Designer => Available NOW!

Guest Dumdidum

Guest idavid

i have installed the trial and run it but the box seems to cut off part of the info inside it and you cant expand it.... is it cos i have a laptop? think it might be something to do with the resolution 1400X1050? or using cleartype...? any ideas...? :?

• 2 weeks later...

Only having tried the trial version, no help option but still managed to use it, hope there is help option on the purchased version, overall very much impressed ^_^

@ idavid

I also get this mate.

I have another problem with the text not going all the way to the right hand side of the screen and also to the bottom.

And the text doesnt align to my image altho it does within the application :?:

annoying innit....

Guest Disco Stu

Chill out though guys

The WYSIWYG nature of the software and the one-click transfer to phone makes it easy to get things properly aligned.

It is the first version after all :wink:

Guest mavisdavis

I am chilled I just thought I'd mention it here as it hasn't been replied to in the Ruttensoft Forum :wink:

Not complaining mate thier the 1st to do something and have the balls to release it ^_^

Guest Disco Stu

I know you weren't really illin' ^_^

I like the way you can move things around with the mouse and reload the skin in seconds.

The next version can't come too soon

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dumdidum

Hi

It's temporary removed because of this reason:

If you update a software and text at smartphone.net, the text is updated immediatly but the software is updated in 6-12 hours. So we have temporary set it to inactive, stay tuned, as soon as it is available we will post a message...

Thanks

The Ruttensoft-Team

Guest Dumdidum

The new version 1.1.4 is NOW available!

It's free for all who have bought 1.0.0

New Features:

:arrow: New Calculation Algorithmus for 100% exactness

:arrow: MRU Plugin (Icons of last runned applications)

:arrow: possibility to add a picture as background of the start-menu

:arrow: Possibility to include used 3-Party-Plugins in a Zip-File for better distribution

:arrow: imported pictures which are in size 176x200 will not be converted => No loss in quality anymore!

:arrow: Multiple line support for Calendar Plugin

:arrow: Alarm Plugin now compatible with Smartphone 2003

:arrow: Calendar: Time/Location-Support (selectable)

:arrow: Width-Setting for Calendar and Allday-Plugin

:arrow: SMS/Email/MMS: Possibility to change prefix and after-text

:arrow: Possibilty to let Homescreen Designer automatically notify yourself if a new version of Homescreen Designer is available (With list of new things)

:arrow: Possibilty to move multiple selected plugins at once so you can better allign them (Select Plugins while holding Ctrl-Key)

:arrow: Possibility to move the Iconbar-Plugin

:arrow: Possibiltiy to delete multiple selected plugins at once (Select Plugins while holding Ctrl-Key and then press delete)

:arrow: Time-Format: Possibilty to choose between 22:00 or 10:00 PM

:arrow: Date-Format: Short and Long-Format (Please note: This is using YOUR Short and Long-Format that you have selected on your device. So it will not exactly be the same as in the Designer)

:arrow: Possibility to uninstall a installed plugin (Make sure that your active homescreen is not using the plugin!)

:arrow: Prefix for Profile and Carrier possible

:arrow: Homescreen Designer will ask if you want to overwrite an existing homescreen

Bugfixes:

:arrow: The "Application has generated an exception that could not be handled"-error on startup should now been fixed!

:arrow: Better exactness

:arrow: Error message when wake up PC from sleep or hibernating modus

:arrow: Fixed wrong size '13'

:arrow: some minor bugfixes