NEW PLUGIN: Batplug 0.2.9 New Version Updated

Guest Sv1000

thanks for that skin just what I was looking for.  

Can you have the cell location and the battery pulgin both showing or is it just one of the other?

Yes !

This XML file is the original downloaded from "Homscreen" Section in Forum. I think that the cell location wasn't include in this version.

Add this in the file, and it will work !

Seb = = = o>°o

Guest scott2eyes

Excellent plugin! Very handy... But how do I get the text to change colour from black? (I'm trying to use it in a homescreen against a black background, and setting "fgcolor" doesn't seem to have any effect.)

Also (and I feel slightly cheeky for asking), would it be possible to include an english option (ie. "d" instead of "j" on the timer for the days count.)

Excellent plugin! Very handy... But how do I get the text to change colour from black? (I'm trying to use it in a homescreen against a black background, and setting "fgcolor" doesn't seem to have any effect.)

Also (and I feel slightly cheeky for asking), would it be possible to include an english option (ie. "d" instead of "j" on the timer for the days count.)

Thanks !

The colour are defined in scheme section. I'm not sure, but I believe that it's COLOR_HOMETEXT or COLOR_HOMEHILIGHTTEXT

So, it's possible to change the format !!! See the param there is a format defined to "jhm" I suppose.

There is many format :

:arrow: "jhm"

:arrow: "j h m"

:arrow: " j h m"

:arrow: "JHM"

:arrow: "J H M"

:arrow: " J H M"

and

:arrow: "dhm"

:arrow: "d h m"

:arrow: " d h m"

:arrow: "DHM"

:arrow: "D H M"

:arrow: " D H M"

Seb = = = o>°o I know, the help file is in french, sorry :)

Guest scott2eyes
The colour are defined in scheme section. I'm not sure, but I believe that it's COLOR_HOMETEXT or COLOR_HOMEHILIGHTTEXT
Doesn't seem to work with those- I've figured that COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT seems to do the colour when selected, but I haven't yet figured what sets the colour when it's unselected...

Seb = = = o>°o I know, the help file is in french, sorry :)

I'll try and get a (rough!) translation over for you

Guest scott2eyes

English instructions;

Function: BatPlug is a skinnable/personalisable plugin which shows a battery power meter on the Homescreen, the percentage of charge remaining, and an estimate of how long the battery will last.

Installation

1) Select the correct version of the plugin for your mobile (ie. Smartphone 2002 or Windows Mobile 2003)

2) For Smartphone 2002, copy and paste the CAB file into your phone in the IPSM/Application Data/Windows/Start Menu folder. For Smartphone 2002, copy and paste the CAB file into your phone in the IPSM/Application Data/Windows/Start Menu folder

3) Run the CAB file from the start menu.

4) Select the “BatPlug” Homescreen (in the Settings/Homescreen menu) to see an example of the plugin in use.

XML :

<PLUGIN CLSID="{13091997-1512-2103-3005-197719802002}" name="Batterie Usage" bgimage="StorageApplication DataHomebackground.jpg" height="40" refresh="60" x="0" y="0" marge_left="4" marge_right="3">
- name : Plugin name (unnecessary since version 0.2) - bgimage : Jpg displayed on the screen behind the plugin - height : height of plugin (in pixels) - titre : Title (unnecessary since version 0.2) - refresh : Frequency plugin is refreshed in seconds (beware- a refresh time too short will use up the battery!) - marge_left : Left margin (This is the space between the left hand edge of the screen and the left side of the power meter.) - marge_right : Right margin (This is the space between the right hand edge of the screen and the right side of the power meter.) => Skin Parameters: These determine the appearance of the battery level bar.
<skin selected="StorageApplication DataHomeskin.bmp" unselected="StorageApplication DataHomeskin.bmp"/>
- x & y – positioning coordinates - selected : BMP skin when selected - unselected : BMP skin when unselected The skin BMP is split in half by the plugin- the top half shows the fully empty state, and the bottom half shows the full state. The plugin then shows a combination of the two halves, depending on how much charge is in the battery. => Charging State Parameters
<state selected="StorageApplication DataHomecharge.bmp" unselected="StorageApplication DataHomecharge.bmp"/>
- x & y – positioning coordinates - selected : BMP skin when selected - unselected : BMP skin when unselected The charge BMP is split in half by the plugin- the top half is shown in the “normal” state, and the bottom half is shown when the phone is connected to the charger. = > Time Remaining parameters
<time x="5" y="22" format="JHM" font-size="14" font-weight="normal"/>
- x & y – positioning coordinates - format: Time format (“dhm”, “DHM”, “D H M” etc.) - font-size: Size of text -font-weight: Normal or Bold = > Percentage Remaining parameters
<percent x="100" y="22" font-size="14" font-weight="bold"/>

- x & y – positioning coordinates

- font-size: Size of text

-font-weight: Normal or Bold

Guest Sv1000

Thanks for translation :)

I'm on a new version :

:arrow: Better calcul of remaining time

:arrow: Only One version for both WM2002 & WM2003

Seb = = = o>°o

Guest Sv1000

Don't worry man !

I'll update the first post when the new version will be ok :)

lemondeduskin.com seems to be out for me too !

I contact with administrator :lol:

Seb = = = o>°o

Guest monkeyjabber

What I meant to say is that I've never been able to get it to work, by itself or with XP Bliss. Looks like a great plug-in, if I can just get it to function on my MPX200 with 2003.

Hi,

Is the standard XML file (BatPlug) work on your MPX ?

If it works, the PPC 2003 must works too !

If not, make sure that you have the file : "StorageApplication DataHomeskin.bmp".

Is anything displaying on screen ? or not ? only the remaining time ? (with standard XML) % ?

I'm work on a new release, 'cause the calcul of remaining time have big pb when you restart phone !

Seb = = = o>°o

Hi,

Really lovely this little battery meter, especially the ability to skin the bar which was missing in Greg Frieger battery plugin.

One thing though : I have just a bar and percentage showing on my screen. The plugin displays the percentage in white color when selected and black when not. It seems to ignore my default settings for colors to use.

I have tried to ad a FGCOLOR attribute to the percent part, this has no effect.

Is there no way to use different font colors for the percentage text ?

Guest scott2eyes

I've figured that COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT seems to set the colour when the plugin is selected, but I haven't yet figured what sets the colour when it's unselected...

I've figured that COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT seems to set the colour when the plugin is selected, but I haven't yet figured what sets the colour when it's unselected...

Not on mine it doesn't.. I have color_homehighlighttext set to a value of #2E3192, which is the color I want... Batt percentage shows white when selected and black when not..

Guest nikjensie

Is there a way to have this plugin just taking up some space on the Homescreen? I.e. like a clock or date plugin, not selectable so that I can add it to the first page of the MacOSX skin by DX.... ?

Best Regards

Nik

Guest monkeyjabber

Ok, I got it to work, the XML is good. Sv1000, you are correct. My phone was missing the file "skin.bmp" in StorageApplication DataHome. Thank you.