Scrolling appointment plug in

Guest sullivanpt

Guest sullivanpt

In my memory deleting the text 'No upcoming appointments' works fine. I hate to ask, but please try again with a known working XML file. If you can't get it, PM your e-mail and I'll forward you the working XML.

Thanks for your support.

Patrick

Guest robinmk1

Hey Patrick,

Just tried deleting the 'No upcoming appointments' test from the XML for the homescreen that comes with your plugin. It now no longer appears in the list of avaliable homescreens on my phone!

I put the 'No upcoming appointments' back into the XML and it appears back in the list and loads fine!

Is it possible to format where the 'No upcoming appointments' message appears as it steps out of line compared to where the normal appointments are displayed.

Any ideas why this is?

robinmk1,

I use this xml and the "No Upcoming Appointments" message does not appear--it always shows the next appointment. You can also insert a few spaces in front of the "No Upcoming Appointments" text in your xml until it lines up where you want it.

<!-- ptksl appt -->

Guest sullivanpt
Patrick,

I was just wondering whether you had managed to make any progress wih the all day appointment & RJtasks plugin problems?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My apologies, I know excuses aren't professional; the wife has pneumonia! :cry: I've have several ideas in my head, but I haven't had a chance to test any of them.

If one of you really has nothing better to do than mess up their phone so far it needs a hard reboot, I'll sneak in the time to compile some totally untested ideas and let you play. (The coding is always the fast part). Interested parties should e-mail me directly (sullivanpt INSERTSPAMRESISTANTATSIGNHERE acm.org).

Thanks again for your patience, :lol:

Patrick

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rob1out
1.9 is the latest and it was e-mailed to all registered users a few months ago.  If you don't have it, are registered, and want it, please ask!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me too please=)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest werni

Hello,

the plugin is just great,

but is the conflict tag supportet ?

I could not get it until now.

Is there anyone who can help me ?

Sorry i'm very new in this forum, i posted this also as a new topic .

Guest AverageInsaneDane

I want to use a separate plugin for all-day events, so that they are always shown. But I don't want them to appear twice, so is there any way to leave out the all-day events in the scrolling appointments?

------------------------------------------------------------

All-day events

Scrolling appointments (without all-day events)

Guest werni

I have a similar question, iam using the regular Calendar plugin to have the first upcoming apointment always on. And than, as a second pluging, reduced to 1 or 2 lines the scrolling one. It would be nice to have the first upcoming shown only once.

Of course it would be much nicer to have both functions in the Sullivan Plugin...

Do you see any possibility ?

B the Way, the memory leakage is still there, in my environment about

4 Megabyte a Day.

Regards

Werner

Guest gadjet

Hi,

I've been trying to get this plugin to use with my new SPV C500 but Handango seems to be down.

Is there any other way I can get it?

Gadjet

Guest sullivanpt

It looks like Handango is working again.

Sorry for the late reply. I took the baby to Athens, GR to see his great grandma! Great trip! The Mediterranean is beautiful right now.

Guest rpitera
It looks like Handango is working again.

Sorry for the late reply.  I took the baby to Athens, GR  to see his great grandma! Great trip!  The Mediterranean is beautiful right now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, Great Grandma! She must have been excited. God bless her and congrats!

Any kind of timeline on the new version release?

Guest rpolanco
1.9 is the latest and it was e-mailed to all registered users a few months ago.  If you don't have it, are registered, and want it, please ask!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can some one send it to me pleaseee.. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ZygMalian

Hi Patrick

Hope all is well after your wife's illness.

One of your previous posts mentions that you were working on a new release. Any ideas when this will be ready :?:. Still have the memory leak, although not as bad as it was. When first installed, had to reboot every 8 hours, now every other day. Don't know what changed though..... ;)

Regards

Zygmunt

Guest ZygMalian

Patrick

No - I use the calendar to keep track of where I am working, so there is at least one entry for each day of the week, plus personal appts evenings and weekends.

Anyway - waiting with antici.....pation.....

Zyg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boffergeld

Wohou!

This is the plugin everyone's waiting for! And it's so unknown.

A couple of questions:

As this is v1.9 (although handango says it's 1.4 in the details box), the next version will be 2.0. So, I'd rather wait for the new version to buy. Right?

It doesn't make sense to show (and scroll through) past appointments. Am I doing anything wrong? Shouldn't the program just skip past appointments? And show the next appointment as the standard plugin is doing???

Excellent piece of software. I guess, the plugin would be #1, if it was better known. As unevitable as Papyrus for time management junkies!

Thanks a lot!

Bastian

Guest Kinch

The problem i have with it is i dont like it scrolling every 20 seconds and i have no idea how to edit the XML.

Also i cant get the manual scrolling to work on my SPV C500. (must be me doing something wrong ???)

Plus im not too hot on the idea of "MEMORY LEAK" !!!!!!!

And i think Papyrus is making it do it on his next release.

Edited by Kinch

Guest sullivanpt
A couple of questions:

As this is v1.9 (although handango says it's 1.4 in the details box), the next version will be 2.0. So, I'd rather wait for the new version to buy. Right?

It doesn't make sense to show (and scroll through) past appointments. Am I doing anything wrong? Shouldn't the program just skip past appointments? And show the next appointment as the standard plugin is doing???

Thanks a lot!

Bastian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the compliment!

Your get free upgrades as they come out when you buy.

It scrolls through past appointments based on all day flag and end time flag. Also manual scrolling through past appts. is allowed. otherwise, you shouldn't see past appointments.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest marsb007

For some reason my text for the plugin shows up as YELLOW. I have tried editing the XML file, but it seems that any change to the color of the text is useless.

Can someone modify the XML for me to have:

ALL TEXT = WHITE (#000000)

BACKGROUND SELECTED = BLUE (#0080C0)

BACKGROUND NOT SELECTED = TRANSPARENT

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just purchased the full version... great job. How do I go about receiving future updates?